God Bless All..wish All Of You The Best Life Has To Offer...it Is Sad Day To Say Bye.

alwaysin_queue

Registered Users (C)
My Dear Bros & Pros

It is indeed a sad day for me as I 485 has approved for me and my wife and card production ordered today and at the same time I have to leave very talented and good friends who are very kind and helpful. Sometimes I think that there are friends who you meet everyday and some are so called friends!! But I do not know personally anyone or meet anyone of you but due to GC struggle, we share our pain, frustration and happiness here and have a invisible bond.

I feel happy for the guys who are approved and at the same time I am little unhappy for the guys who are not approved and cases older than me :eek:

I know for sure that your are ALL WILL BE APPROVED SOON.

God Bless All and Thank You For Your Valuable Support

alwaysin_queue (may be now outof_queue::D )

Case Details
Labor Jan 2003
485 June 2003
Approval June 21st, 2007

Tech

EB3 India Original Labor

Labor Jan 2003
485 June 2003
AD 06/21/07

(Looks like that IO lady was right as she told me that they are jumping 03 cases...)

Congrats and enjoy your freedom

EB3 ,India,NSC,substituted Labor
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
I485 AD ??????

alwaysin_queue: Congrats on your approval :D

Just because you are approved, you don't have to stop coming to this forum ..... I am sure the forum could still use inputs from approved folks :)

Shyam

When I talked to IO yesterday, she was telling me that they are processing 485 of late 2002 cases and they are soon going to "take care" of 2003 cases.. I tend to believe her looking at my case approval today which is ALL in 2003!!

The information provided by IO are upto to us take it right or wrong!! But based on frequent calls and feedback, things are moving rapidly at NSC office...and that is for GOOD...for everyone..

IPC & MAX

Bros.. Thanks a Ton...Freedom is always sweeter when you have more friends (I485 approved!!) to enjoy with...Right??

Congrats!!

Tech

EB3 India Original Labor

Labor Jan 2003
485 June 2003
AD 06/21/07

(Looks like that IO lady was right as she told me that they are jumping 03 cases...)

Congrats and Happy seeing you leave the Queue (at least the next guy steps up)

I guess they are looking both PD and RD..First few days, there were approvals with "2001 & 2002" and "2002 & 2003" combination. Slowly they moved to "2003 & 2003" combination and today I see some "2002 & 2004" and "2003 & 2004" cases...

Also, they may not be looking/considering the "month". (I guess)

P.S. Now and then, we see a case with a RD of 2005 and 2006 (Of course, they will be picked as their stars demand that)

Good luck to all of us and I wish and pray we all get out of this traffic asap..

You guys approval should be around the corner

Newram, You and rest of our friends approvals should be round the corner. Keep holding your breadth. Your dates are similar to my dates. So, get ready for the fun.

Thanks to the priceless friends and their humbleness to share info for rest of us.