• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Globally Issued Visas Till Now

Also, you can refer to Dalius Data in the thread CEAC data and graphs,

here is the the link of the global stats :

http://dv2014.tumblr.com/

First graph is for All regions (All/All)

and then each region graphs is displayed (AF/All, AS/All ....)

Thanks guys for the information..EU has been witnessing big jumps lately..i hope it goes same for the AS too..

Hi guys
rafikbo can you provide us with an updated CEAC data at the beginning of April like you did for March?
I am sure every one will appreciate it. Btw why there is a difference in your data and the http://dv2014.tumblr.com for example refusal in your for EU is still higher than in Dalius at the end of the mount. Is it because in your data if the petitioner is refused, you put family members as refused also, while on CEAC data family members may be put as "ready" even if petitioner is denied visa?

Hi guys
rafikbo can you provide us with an updated CEAC data at the beginning of April like you did for March?
I am sure every one will appreciate it. Btw why there is a difference in your data and the http://dv2014.tumblr.com for example refusal in your for EU is still higher than in Dalius at the end of the mount. Is it because in your data if the petitioner is refused, you put family members as refused also, while on CEAC data family members may be put as "ready" even if petitioner is denied visa?

I will probably do that again next month,

About the refused cases you did understand my data very well, when the principal is denied, all derivatives is put as refused. I think it is the case even if CEAC shows derivatives as READY. But I did also notice that in rare cases, principal is issued and derivative refused, I should take that into account.

I invite every one to express ideas about that situation, when principal is denied visa should we do what I did?
and when principal issued and derivative not what should we do?

About the refused cases you did understand my data very well, when the principal is denied, all derivatives is put as refused. I think it is the case even if CEAC shows derivatives as READY. But I did also notice that in rare cases, principal is issued and derivative refused, I should take that into account.

I invite every one to express ideas about that situation, when principal is denied visa should we do what I did?
and when principal issued and derivative not what should we do?

When the principal is denied, all family are denied too - that is correct even though Ceac does not show that well.

The other cases are extremely rare and therefore statistically insignificant. I wouldn't bother trying to figure that out...

When the principal is denied, all family are denied too - that is correct even though Ceac does not show that well.

The other cases are extremely rare and therefore statistically insignificant. I wouldn't bother trying to figure that out...

OK Simon,

I also think it is insignificant statistically.

That will be just great!!!
For sure if principal applicant is "refused", no one else on this case will get visa! After all hi is the one that won not derivatives!
Do you know how Dalius build his graphics? My point is not about the cases were petitioner is getting visa and some derivative are not. As Simon said their number is insignificant, but if Dalius build his data based on CEAC with script program that is showing family members as "ready" on cases were the principal applicant is refused, then there will be more refused then shown on the graphics. (When you check case number that shows refused on CEAC sometime derivatives are put as ready).
Any way the data are pretty close so I am using both to get idea how numbers are moving.
Thanks a lot!

That will be just great!!!
For sure if principal applicant is "refused", no one else on this case will get visa! After all hi is the one that won not derivatives!
Do you know how Dalius build his graphics? My point is not about the cases were petitioner is getting visa and some derivative are not. As Simon said their number is insignificant, but if Dalius build his data based on CEAC with script program that is showing family members as "ready" on cases were the principal applicant is refused, then there will be more refused then shown on the graphics. (When you check case number that shows refused on CEAC sometime derivatives are put as ready).
Any way the data are pretty close so I am using both to get idea how numbers are moving.
Thanks a lot!

here's a recent data dump http://we.tl/TRb8dWF0sU and the graphs are an exact illustration of the data without any interpretations.

Thanks Dalius. It's exactly what I thought. I saw for example 2014EU6641 the first applicant is refused and the other 3 on the same case are "ready" wile they have no chance to get visa. And on the graphics on "tumbler" they will stay as ready. On other hand the cases with some of derivatives been refused and petitioner issued are in the graphs: 2014EU8209 applic. 3 is refused and 1,2 issued.
Thanks I will keep checking them. They are very useful! :)

Last edited by a moderator: