Gking1, have you recieved your daughter\'s & wife\'s approval notice?

Just got a call from lawyer that the AP for all three family members have been received yesterday.

The strange thing is that the AVM for me is still the old message as of last night, which means sometimes TSC would not update the AVM. The AVM for daughter said AP was sent on 5/21, for wife on 5/22/02, for me still pending. I will pick the notices late afternoon to see if indeed 3 approvals are there.

So far I have got EAD, AP and FP, just wait the final approvals. Hope that will come soon.

Good luck to everyone.

forget about AVM, mine was not updated for a week after I got my approval

forget about AVM, mine was not updated for a week after I got my approval in the mail.Congrats!

Congrats to you as well. BTW, what is your user name in Tracker? sg94ahpw, please update the Track

sbalajis EB3 PD12/99 RD and ND12/99 FP12/01 AD5/20/02. RFE4/15/02 ReplyND4/30

Sbalajis has not updated the tracker himself.

My wife\'s approval still not received.

Checked the mail during lunch after the postman came.I still haven\'t received my wife\'s approval nor has the lawyer.The AVM says it was posted on May 24th.
Any idea how long we have to wait?
Can the AVM be trusted?

iainjarvis, my details are in the Tracker: http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos.

In order to generate increase in the Tracker, I do not want to repeat my details here. My entry is colored blue, because I just revised yesterday.

Just got AP approval notices. Thank god, all 3 are there. The interest thing is that the AD for all 3 are 05/14/02. From AVM, one was sent on 5/21, one on 5/22, one still pending. I think TSC is backlogged in sending approval notices. Also the AVM is not always correct. If this is true for everyone, we should see more approvals when the mailroom backlog is cleared.

tsceb2when, did you or your lawyer get your AP approval notice? What is the approval date?? If you received the notice at home, your wife might receive it at home as well. From other guy\'s experience (such as sg94aphw), if you are living in apt home with apt no, TSC may forget to print the apt no on the letter and thus the mail may be returned by USPS.

Good luck.

Gking Need Help!!!!

My details in Tracker -- Naz

I am yet to get EAD & AP. But I got FP alone, what is the normal message is updated in AVM after FP. when i will get my EAD and AP. It seems FP notice is handled by the "National Schedular" ? EAD and AP is handled by Local INS? Is that true.

Mani100