Give an answer

barezi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys

How long does it usualy take to get a notice for biometrics after receiving a approval notice of I-485.

Thanks.

Hi Guys

How long does it usualy take to get a notice for biometrics after receiving a approval notice of I-485.

Thanks.

I am confused by the phrase "approval notice of I-485". Do you mean receipt notice?

If so, you should get a biometrics notice soon. Usually in a week or two. If you don't get one, call USCIS office to inquire about the status of biometrics notice.

On the other hand, if you have been approved, and a permanent resident now, then congratulations. In this case, I am unsure whether one would get any biometrics notice.

You mean fingerprints? It's usually done before 485 approval. I've heard of a few cases of biometrics after approval but it's quite rare.

Hi Guys

Thanks.

I dont think you will get a biometrics (FP) notice after receiving approval notice of I-485. When I went to infopass, before my approval came, officer told me that FP is valid for 15months. If at the time of approval it is valid then you dont need it again.

hi how long it take to recive the GC

hi evry one i just want to know how longe it take to recive the gc
after the welcom e-mail
thanks