• I disagree

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Can not tell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is Gilbert?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure Gilbert will delte my message . but why do you delte messages in such an arbitrary way? I feel like as if i am in third world coutnry where one can not express their opinions freely.

sickINS said:
I am sure Gilbert will delte my message . but why do you delte messages in such an arbitrary way? I feel like as if i am in third world coutnry where one can not express their opinions freely.

A few members love to attack each other. You are welcome to take over if you are interested.

Let's this forum only as info center

Let's this forum only as info center. Who is right? who is worng? Everyone knows.

Gilbert, we support you.

to Gilbert

hi Gilbert:

I understand and respect that this is your choice. But I hope you can stay as the majority of us. I am new (from June) and have been a daily visitor here. I found that your posts be the most helpful and accurate. I appreciate the terrific job you did as a moderator of this forum and so do most of us.

you got my vote and please reconsider.

FY

sickINS said:

Why on Earth you are behaiving like that? What are you trying to achieve?

Can you settle your conflicts offline and calm down your anger somewhere else??? This suppose to be a place where individuals share information and experiences, not where they misstreath each other.

:mad:

If your messages were deleted is because there is reason behind, and everybody here support Gilbert in the decisions he has to make in this regard. Expressing opinions freely doesn't give the right to attack, and most importantly, the rest of us are not interested neither have why to know about your anger.
Messages implying attack to others, shouldn't be posted. Period.
And we elected Gilbert to stand up for us in this matter. That's very simple to understand.

sickINS said:

sickINS said:
If your message was deleted, it is more likely that you were attacking someone . I was grateful that Gilbert deleted the messages of some dogs in this forum for constantly attacking me after I made a decision to go back home. If Gilbert did not delete the hateful posts of a particular member of this forum, then this forum would have turned into a jungle. Gilbert restored the integrity of this forum after it was manipulated by low-life uneducated hateful idiots.

In my personal opinion Gilbert is a very fair and ethical person. Gilbert as a moderator is the best thing that has happened to this forum because in past on few occasions it turned into flaming sessions by few very rude users. Gilbert as a moderator means that we the silent observers in this forum do not have to endure the ignorant and hateful messages, and for that I am thankful that he devotes his personal time for this forum when he can elect not to be here....

Regards,