gf applying for visa for to visit during the christmas hliday

sogdian

Registered Users (C)
hi
here is the deal. me and my girlfriend are from uzbekistan. i am us permanent resident (adjusted from F1, dv2010) and my girlfriend is an undergrad student in malaysia.
Since she has the whole december as a winter break she decided she would spend the first half of the month in turkey visiting her sister and the latter with me. she intends to stay here about 10 days before heading back.
we think she will apply in malaysia, not in turkey.
now what are the things should we consider applying for the visa. we know that she will have the return ticket to show during the interview. and may be some papers or just student id to confirm that her status. the school she goes is pretty pricey i hope it helps a little.
I have few questions about the process. should she tell that she is visiting me or rather mention another common friend (female). my worry is that since she is single it might not look good during the interview.
or should i make an invitation for her. if so should i be the one who is sending the invitation. the catch is that i am not currently employed and do not have an income.
or should i ask a friend of mine american citizen to send her an invitation. will this thing work. they have never met.

thank you very much

B-2 visas do not need any invitations. Since she is visiting you primarily, mention you as the person being visited.