getting worst not better.

bobydude

Registered Users (C)
i called fbi and asked about the time table for name check proccess.
her response was request for the name chek are pouring to fbi .and getting worse everyday.
so what is the problem?
is it fbi or the new homeland security procedure cause of this delay?
what is next?
probabley we need to have name check to go anoter state or updateing our driving license in the future.
honsety i don't understant what is point of the name check.
i don't understant if someone doesnot have any fbi record (foipa) and have clear finger print why should it take so long for name check?

maybe because of the third letter of our last name is the same as the third letter
of the last name of the guy which live in the Egypt and go to mosque four
times instead of three times.

why don't they spend all theses energy for name check to be used to close the borders and make it safer?
and give us some break.

bobydude said:
i called fbi and asked about the time table for name check proccess.
her response was request for the name chek are pouring to fbi .and getting worse everyday.
so what is the problem?
is it fbi or the new homeland security procedure cause of this delay?
what is next?
probabley we need to have name check to go anoter state or updateing our driving license in the future.
honsety i don't understant what is point of the name check.
i don't understant if someone doesnot have any fbi record (foipa) and have clear finger print why should it take so long for name check?

maybe because of the third letter of our last name is the same as the third letter
of the last name of the guy which live in the Egypt and go to mosque four
times instead of three times.

why don't they spend all theses energy for name check to be used to close the borders and make it safer?
and give us some break.
I'd say outsource the damn thing to Asia ;)

Kind_SD said:
I'd say outsource the damn thing to Asia ;)
Or to mexico and pay them 5 bucks an hour, and i bet you them guys will be more effecient than those who are doing it right now lol !