getting too confused help before it happen

kom

I had an Interview, I'm in F2 status ,my husband is in F1 status . During interview time he was in Grace period . But in applying time he was in college . Officer told me that we are in out of status ,but he is in grace period .My husband told officer that he is not joining college again . He still have time to go college, like to join college can he join college ,Since he told officer that he is not going ? Is grace period means the out of status. I got nervous when officer said about status .I made some date mistake . the officer said to me it will be refer to may IJ .
Other question is -what will happen if applicant correct some mistake before IJ , will that effect on decision ?Please help me we are in great trouble .
Should we hired layer

Let me ask you these specific questions and See if I can be able to help you in relation to my experience:

-1- Did your husband already finished school ? If yes , is he working now? OPT?

-2- When is his F1 visa expiring ?

-3- When did your husband applied for asylum ?

Thanks

What i mean to say is that i applied for the Asylum and My husband is still a student by time we applied for asylum he was student and during the interview period he was in grace period ,since his course was 8 weeks has finished now he need to transfer to another college, therefore he is in grace period and have not change is address but now we are waiting for the answer and questioning our selves shall i join the college if we get referral and be in status and on time . .So if you can let me know what is his status and what should we do shall i let him join the college even though we get referral what will be result. I have the one question to you AO asked me 80% of my status instead of the story.

What i mean to say is that i applied for the Asylum and My husband is still a student by time we applied for asylum he was student and during the interview period he was in grace period ,since his course was 8 weeks has finished now he need to transfer to another college, therefore he is in grace period and have not change is address but now we are waiting for the answer and questioning our selves shall i join the college if we get referral and be in status and on time . .So if you can let me know what is his status and what should we do shall i let him join the college even though we get referral what will be result. I have the one question to you AO asked me 80% of my status instead of the story.

No need to panic. From your two posts I seem to gather the fact that you are the main asylee and your husband is the derivate asylee. While the application was filed he was going and taking classes and during the interview time your husband competed school or/and in process of transferring to a different college.

Now my question to you again, is his F1 visa still valid or expired? If his F1 visa expired, until the new school that he wanted to transfer to issued him a new visa, he is out of status because there is no such thing as like you said “grace period” between colleges. No discussion here.

If his visa didn’t expire there is 60-day period of time given to F-1 Visa students after the completion of a program of study or an authorized period of post-completion OPT allowing the student time to prepare for one of the following:

1. Departure from the United States,
2. Apply for a transfer to another SEVP-certified school,
3. Request a change of level to continue at the current school, or
4. Take steps to otherwise maintain legal status.

The issue I gathered is more on your husband and not on you. It seems to me you have issues with dates and until I know the full details, it’s very difficult to predict the outcome.