Getting L-1 visas

Agi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all!!

I have a friend who would like to get an L-1 visa.I have no idea who gets it, how long do you get it for? What you need to get it??

Any ideas and info is great!

Thank you!!

HI, just got that for 3 years. Took me less than 4 months to get it. Application form is not that easy you have to submit a lot of information. But if you do that , you will get it fast.

L1 Visa

I have done many L1A and L1B visas. Just got one approved yesterday for a multi million dollar company in Japan. For a free consult with an experienced immigraiton paralegal call 410-404-6813

I would say L-1 visa is not very easy to obtain as it requires a lot of documentation. You must satisfy the following conditions:

1. You have been employed by the foreign company (outside the US) for at least one year within the past three years and you will be performing duties in the U.S. for the same employer or an affiliate
2. You are a manager, executive or a specialized knowledge professional

To be eligible, the foreign company and the US employer company must be related (either parent, subsidiary, partnership, joint venture etc.) and be in business.

You can check for more information at:

http://usimmigration.visapro.com/L1-Visa.asp
http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/tempbenefits/ecrd.htm#anchorL1

In case you need more information about L-1 visas you can email me at chrisbrunot@gmail.com

Instead of falling into trap of paralegals working as immigration attorneys, I suggest you should go for some professional service provider. I own a medium size company in US with two branches in Indian and one in Singapore. Earlier I spent a lot of money on some attorneys but received more RFEs than normally one gets. I used the services of visapro. I have got 7 visas approved from them. you can give them a call. Or, if not, then still I suggest you consult a professional attorney as L-1s are quite document-requiring.

L visas

Gopal is correct, hiring an experienced immigration professional is the way to go. I work with several attorneys that have over 30 year experience. We have gotten hundreds of L1A and L1B visas approved for our clients. Though you had a good experience with Visa Pro (glad you did) It is chancing working with a company when you dont know the legal professional who is actually compiling your petition, after all visa pro is a strictly online law firm. I invite anyone to personally visit our offices any time.

The documentation for an L visa is extensive, that is why it is imporatant to hire someone who is familiar with the types of documentation that are required, especially if the L visa is based on the start up of a new US company.