Getting INTERIM EAD card in Chicago INS office.

Newton

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone on the board got EAD card from local Chicago INS office after 90 days of your receipt I-765. If so please post the details like what I need to take and what questions do they ask.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

please help for EAD, anyone got from Chicago INS, after 90 days or can you get it before 90 days. Any help will be appreciated.

No Title

I got my interim EAD at Chicago INS 90 days after my RD. You need to take your I-765 receipt and your photo id. It took me less than half hour to get it without any difficulty. The officer asked me why I was there and asked for the A#. That is it.

No Title

Thanks a lot tohen and I really appreciate your help. You have written just two lines but it will be a great help for us. Thanks once more.

No Title

Thanks Tohan, You are the MAN
Please respond if anyone has got EAD before 90 days(from RD), it is very very urgent and want to know if that\'s an option............

No Title

Be carefule about the RD. The local office takes RD from Nebraska Service center, not the RD in your I756 receipt notice. You might want to check your RD from AVM before going to the local office.

No Title

In my case, it was 90 days after the RD on my I-756 receipt. Different officer may have different interpretation though. Good luck!