Getting Impatient for 140 at NSC

Drdoctor1

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
It is soon going to be one year since I applied for EB1OR at NSC. No response whatsoever.:mad:
Is there someone we can write to (Congress, Senator?) to have them pick my file for adjudiciation?
Thank you,

Patience is a virtue

:)
my I-140 EA took some 16 months for an RFE - that was some 4 or 5 months beyond the processing date. My I-140 NIW took about 19 months and it too was many months past the processing date...these things are random. Wait and you will eventually hear!

Hello Gurus,
It is soon going to be one year since I applied for EB1OR at NSC. No response whatsoever.:mad:
Is there someone we can write to (Congress, Senator?) to have them pick my file for adjudiciation?
Thank you,

I almost applied at the same time (Oct 2007) and received RFE in late July. I have already responded to RFE and waiting for the final decision. I guess that you should receive something very soon as another member akmm recently got approval (filed in Oct 2007).
Good luck..

Hello Gurus,
Thank you,

My petition was received at NSC a day before yours and I got my approval about two weeks back....so your's would be on its way anytime now......:eek:

Thank you all for reassuring words. It is just that one has to work lots of if's and but's of different scenarios in your mind every minute until you hear a decision.

Yes! I agree with you. I submitted my response to RFE about 2 weeks back and now I am getting impatient to hear the decision (hopefully positive). I am checking for LUDs multiple times to see if anything is happening....

Drdoctor1 and eb2007

I can relate with you both.

Yes, I was anxious (not worried) to hear about the decision on I-140. Then, when I got RFE, I was really worried (no more just anxious). Luckily, my case was approved shortly after receiving the RFE and I didn't have to go through the agony for long....even those few days were unbearable.

My good wishes for you both.

My petition EB1-OR was filed on Nov. 14th, 2007 and I received an approval on Oct. 12, 2008. So you guys must be hearing from USCIS very soon.
Good luck.

Sorry for the mistake in my previous reply.
My petition EB1-OR was filed on Nov. 14th, 2007 and I received an approval on August 12, 2008. So you guys must be hearing from USCIS very soon.
Good luck.

Sorry for the mistake in my previous reply.
My petition EB1-OR was filed on Nov. 14th, 2007 and I received an approval on August 12, 2008. So you guys must be hearing from USCIS very soon.
Good luck.

sib_gm

what's the status on your 485 ? Did you file concurrent ?

How long will it take to get a decision on my EB1-OR I140. I submitted response to RFE almost a month back but still there is no change in LUD?? I am getting impatient now and really tired of checking the status all the time...

How long will it take to get a decision on my EB1-OR I140. I submitted response to RFE almost a month back but still there is no change in LUD?? I am getting impatient now and really tired of checking the status all the time...

eb2007

sorry to hear that....it would really be getting on your nerves now.

by the way, yesterday, my EB1A also got approved at NSC.

Congrats akmm!! You rock buddy.....I wish you get you I485 done soon.
Good luck

Thanks eb2007

May we all get out of this 'waiting' soon.
My best wishes for your case.

Take care my friend and keep us updated.