Getting iEAD at local office - 90 days from RD or ND ?

architect

Registered Users (C)
I am waiting for my EAD to change job using AC21. I got laid off in July last week and last payday will be Oct 31. I applied for EAD immidiately (RD:07/27, ND:08/14). Now I have a offer and I need EAD to start. (They are not doing H1 transfer)

Today my lawyer\'s offices informed me that recently INS has started denying iEAD for people who tried after 90 days from RD. The new directive is to use ND to calculate the 90 days.

Is this information accurate ? Has anybody recently had iEAD using 90 days from RD ?

No Title

I got my EAD from local INS office (NSC)with in 50 days from RD after applying for 485 and EAD. They asked me to withdraw old application. I did it.
Eventhough i got EAD recently from CSC also.

I think you can give a try.ASk your attorney also. My attorney said you can go to local INS office even though it is

Can you get IEAD from local INS office if your 485 was filed in service center?

Hi, Pak,

How can you get your EAD from local INS office? I went to San Jose Local office to apply for my EAD but the officer told me I should go to CSC since my 485 was filed in CSC. Is your case different?

Thanks

David

No Title

Mine is EB2/RIR India.

Somehow they issued. They didn\'t ask any thing except to withdraw the old case and wanted to me give $100 check.

Do you need to produce EAD receipt in local INS office?

Thank you very much, Pak.

Does it means you need to file an EAD in CSC first before going to local INS office? I didn\'t file EAD in CSC and I went to SJ local INS office. They rejected my application. Can I only apply for IEAD in local INS office?

Appreciate

David