Getting I-131 AP from Dallas District Office

venkat_kodi

Registered Users (C)
My wife's I-131 (Advance Parole) RD: 02/18/03 ND 02/20/03.
We thought that it will take less than 90 days and bought the tickets for 25th May to leave for India. Yesterday, I called to IIO to find the status and informed the situation. She asked me to send a fax to 214-962-5103. I have tried 35,40 times and unsuccessful.

We could go to Dallas District Office (DDO) to get I-131 in emergency situations. If I explain the situation by showing three flight tickets (wife and kids) at DDO, is it possible to get I-131 AP from them. Is any one successful in getting from them?

Thanks,
Venkat.

I was in the same situation last year and the San Antonio office did not give me based on this. But then you know how the BCIS is, everything and anything goes. It is worth a try anyway.

Saw a rejected case at Dallas district office a couple of months ago. The person was asking for AP based on some emergency that apparently did not convinve the officer. I don't think the person booked a ticket. Hope that helps.

My parents are also waiting for their Advance Parole filed at the Dallas District Office. Date applied = Jan 2003. Do any of you know what the consequences are if the applicant leaves U.S before getting advance parole?