Getting Green Card Through Investment

esiesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I want to invest $500k in USA and get a green card to live and work there.
How long does it take after filing all forms to get a entry visa(not a green card)?
The visa that they first issue to enter USA.
How long it usually takes from start to getting into America?
Anyone had a same situation or have any information about this program?
Thanks.

Hi all,
How long does it take after filing all forms to get a entry visa(not a green card)?
Thanks.

Around 1 to 2 year

IF you are keen on investing in USA, you can apply for EB5 Immigrant Visa.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi all,
Thanks.

Hi all,
Thanks.

After you file your forms, you don't get an entry visa, you have to wait to get your first green card approved in order to enter the US (which takes about 5-10 months, but sometimes faster, depending on the Regional Center and the the project). If you wanted to enter the US before that, you would have to apply for a visitor visa. But after the first green card is approved, you will have unlimited entries into the US without a visa.

You are asking the wrong questions at this juncture. You need to learn the basics of EB-5 in order to locate a suitable investment vehicle. Watch out for scams and fraudulent claims.

Investor Alert of 10/01/2013- Investment Scams Exploit Immigrant Investor Program is found at:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=e7801c2c9be44210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

I can help you learn the ins and outs and help you find the right project for you.

Joseph P. Whalen, Independent EB-5 Consultant, Advocate, Trainer & Advisor
Located in the Buffalo, NY area
Phone: (716) 604-4233
E-mail: joseph.whalen774@gmail.com
Visit me on the web at: http://www.slideshare.net/BigJoe5 or http://eb5info.com/eb5-advisors/34-silver-surfer

I would recommend looking at Mohammed Shaikh too

I spoke with Joe last year, and he goes around recommending regional centers, and I definitely am not going to put my money into any regional centers after reading Mohammed's blog as well as all the recent scams that came to light. Not sure if I will go solo or use Mohammed, but at least he seemed honest and transparent, compared to regional centers.