Getting Canadian Visa

j4gc

Registered Users (C)
Am be visting canada for only three days, and i want to apply for a canadian visa in buffalo, does any body knows the process, how many days it take to get a visiting visa, or if it can be issued same day, i had a Canadian Visa before but it has expired, i need to get another one............

j4gc said:
Am be visting canada for only three days, and i want to apply for a canadian visa in buffalo, does any body knows the process, how many days it take to get a visiting visa, or if it can be issued same day, i had a Canadian Visa before but it has expired, i need to get another one............

If you are a US Citizen or Green card holder you do not need a visa to enter Canada for a visit...However starting Jan 7th 07 if you fly into or out of the US from any country you will need a passport..Starting Jan 7th 2008 you will need a passport to cross any land boarder

Hope this helps you and enjo your visit to Canada :)

What is your status in the US and what passport you hold? That is the key to your quest for a Canadian visit visa. You may not even need one. Need for details.