Get on the Short-List

asylee2021

Hello everyone.

I would like to be placed on the short-list and do the interview as soon as possible. I've called the office, they told me they can't place me on their short-list because there are no fingerprints of mine hence I'm not ready to be interviewed. My case is pending for more than 2 months and yet I haven't got a biometric appointment notice, so I'm wondering if there is a way to speed this up and ask USCIS to get my appointment for fingerprints scheduled asap?

Hello everyone.

I would like to be placed on the short-list and do the interview as soon as possible. I've called the office, they told me they can't place me on their short-list because there are no fingerprints of mine hence I'm not ready to be interviewed. My case is pending for more than 2 months and yet I haven't got a biometric appointment notice, so I'm wondering if there is a way to speed this up and ask USCIS to get my appointment for fingerprints scheduled asap?
I am in the same situation.
My biometric was cancelled in late March and my lawyer just sent my biometric notice to USCIS to be rescheduled. I plan to call the asylum office and request an interview once I get fingerprinted.

The ASCs are giving out biometric appointments in completely random order. I think they give less priority to naturalization applications because they are not urgent. I know people who urgently needed their EADs were able to force USCIS to schedule biometric appointments for them or waive it.

Do you think the asylum office would schedule an interview for you if you were fingerprinted?