General I140/I485 frustration - any suggestions??

royl66

Registered Users (C)
I filed a concurrent EB2 I140/I485 with TSC over 8 months now. Still pending, No decisions/LUDs. I have a previous approved EB3 I140 (from a different employer) but so far it's still retrogressed (thou the June 2007 bulletin brought it only a couple of months away from being current).

I filed inquiries on both 140/485 and got the general empty answer that additional reviews/checks are being performed and that I should wait 6 months more b4 inquiring again (!!!).

I didn't file Premium Processing of my eb2 I140 (lawyer "forgot" to mention that option to me). Now I don't know if it's worth upgrading to premium coz eb3 I140 may become current in a month or so, plus I dont think my eb2 I140 is too strong of a case (relying on BA + 5 years experience from several different employers in different countries...).

Should I upgrade my pending eb2 I140 to premium or wait for approved eb3 I140 to become current (in the meantime I485 continues being processed and may save me time in the future)? Anything else I can do to accelerate I140/I485 processings? Any other recommendations/suggestions???