GCs for Spouse and self APPROVED today!!!

CaliGC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I'm immensely happy to convey you all that our GC applications got approved today and the message is as follows.

At 7:00 AM today
Receipt Number: EAC05xxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 9:15AM
The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC05xxx
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Surprisingly the Card production Ordered was the first mail then followed by the approval mail!!! is it this way? I thought it was the other way around.

I WISH ALL YOU WAITING FOR THE APPROVAL THE VERY BEST AND YES, CASES ARE BEING APPROVED NOW WITH THE VISA ALLOCATED FROM LAST MONTH!!!

Next things...
I'm travelling to India next weekend and I need the cards before that if possible, or I'll make an appointment at the local office to get the passport stamping.

How did u know

How did you know that you were stuck in Name Check and how did you when when and which date it was cleared?

Congrats CaliGC....

New Hope for all the pending applicants....

As I see the pattern...
1) xFer Date (03/07/2007
----FP Date... (04/25/2007)

Congrat's CaliGC....

Was you case transferred to TSC from VSC?

I also have a priority date of 04/2005 and RD 12/27/04 ND 01/06/2005....Just trying to come out with pattern ..whether I am in line or not.

Never stuck in name check ... i believe!

How did you know that you were stuck in Name Check and how did you when when and which date it was cleared?

1. First time I submitted the FPs was in March 2005 and they expired in June 2006, I called VSC then to issue a FP notice and I spoke to a very nice IO who said there is no point issuing a FP notice since our case is not ready for approval then... during that discussion I asked her for name check results and she gave the info.

2. Feb 2007 I moved my house and had notified VSC for change of address then but, it was about that time our cases got transferred to TSC. TSC sent the 2nd FP notices to old address and then I wanted it get it fixed for sure so I made an appointment with USCIS office in San Jose for this reason. I spoke to a Desi IO who was very helpful and confirmed the above information..

I think i was never stuck in Name Check.

Hope this helps.

Congrat's CaliGC....

Was you case transferred to TSC from VSC?

I also have a priority date of 04/2005 and RD 12/27/04 ND 01/06/2005....Just trying to come out with pattern ..whether I am in line or not.

Yes, our cases were transferred to TSC on March 7, 2007. Your cases is older than mine, I would recommend that you trigger your case applying for EAD/AP OR Congressman OR Senator OR First lady OR G. Bush itself.

Hope this helps!