GCDumbo & family approved on June 25, 2007..LUD on 8/19 , also filed AC21..

GCDumbo

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Me & my family got approved today...

This forum was exceptionally marvelous and seen my ups/downs/frustrution...

See my signature for detail...

After LUD on 8/19/2006, I filed AC21 and was wondering whether I will get approved or NOT but anyway we ALL got approved...My all dependents also had LUD on 8/19, however their LU was changed when we responded to their RFE & LUD was changed from 8/19/06 to 09/06/2007....As LUD of my family was changed from 8/19, I was bit tense as whether their cases will seprate from my case..

GOOD LUCK to ALL 8/19 LUD guys and also to ALL Forum members...

Guys,
Me & my family got approved today...

This forum was exceptionally marvelous and seen my ups/downs/frustrution...

See my signature for detail...

After LUD on 8/19/2006, I filed AC21 and was wondering whether I will get approved or NOT but anyway we ALL got approved...My all dependents also had LUD on 8/19, however their LU was changed when we responded to their RFE & LUD was changed from 8/19/06 to 09/06/2007....As LUD of my family was changed from 8/19, I was bit tense as whether their cases will seprate from my case..

GOOD LUCK to ALL 8/19 LUD guys and also to ALL Forum members...

Congratulations.

congratulations..

GCDumbo..
good to hear that..

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

GCDumbo,

Congrats!!! Enjoy the freedom...

When was your last FP? My PD is same as yours but I'm in TSC. I also got an update from InfoPass that they wanted to do 'additional review'. Not sure what that is.

Thank you all of you...Anandkan, my last FP was dec 2006..

Thank you all of you...

Anandkan...my last FP was dec 2006..

GCDumbo,

Congrats!!! Enjoy the freedom...

When was your last FP? My PD is same as yours but I'm in TSC. I also got an update from InfoPass that they wanted to do 'additional review'. Not sure what that is.

Thanks Pratham...Dont worry about your AC21 filing..you will get approved..

Thanks Pratham...Dont worry about your AC21 filing..you will get approved..I filed my AC21 and I asked my lawyer about its impact on processing...My lawyer told me that IO's are just taking AC21 papers & filing them in our file...when your file goes for adjudication THEN OLNLY they look at your AC21 papers and if IO is happy about it, he/she approves....In short, no worries if you files AC21...Have Good luck...!!

Congrats ! One more soul is free from this infinite loop....................:D

Thanks Pratham...Dont worry about your AC21 filing..you will get approved..I filed my AC21 and I asked my lawyer about its impact on processing...My lawyer told me that IO's are just taking AC21 papers & filing them in our file...when your file goes for adjudication THEN OLNLY they look at your AC21 papers and if IO is happy about it, he/she approves....In short, no worries if you files AC21...Have Good luck...!!

GCDumbo, Thank you for your kind words . I hope this gets over soon...

pratham, did you had LUD on your I-485 on 8/19/2006? I see LUD on your case 10/26/06

pratham, did you had LUD on your I-485 on 8/19/2006? I see LUD on your case on 10/26/06..Just curious..!!!

Good Luck...!

GCDumbo, Thank you for your kind words . I hope this gets over soon...