gc_ss ND-12-13-00 Approved Today (Oct 19,00)

gc_ss

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Finally heard "This case has been approved....". I was thinking I would get an RFE based on the recent spate of RFE\'s for Dec guys! My wife\'s case has also been approved without RFE. She did not take all the shots during the medical as she was pregnant!

BTW, I am a Rapidigmer. Initially started out the case with Nagle & Goldstein. Hey folks I am too emotionally clogged to write the details now. I will post my full details later. There were lots of ups and down\'s during the whole course.

My immitracker id is SUSH. I have updated my approval.

Thanks folks for all the great information. Hope everybody gets approved. Good luck!

No Title

Yes! I was damn surprised. My project is ending on Oct 31st and you know how the market is now. Had me worried!

Good luck to you abci. Hope your case is approved as soon as INS receives your response!

guys waiting for approval, please post your details

as soon as you get your good news - every single piece of positive news acts as a morale booster for those of us who are waiting. Apart fron RD, ND and FP, please also post the first 5 digits of your EAC number.

No Title

Thanks folks! My details can be found at immitracker.com under SUSH. But here they are in brief. EB2, INDIA, PD - 11/98, RD - 11/27/2000, ND - 12/13/2000 (so EAC-01-057-xxxxx).

Here\'s my saga of GC.

I came here for the first time in May, 1995. Didn\'t want to stay here forever. Went back to India in Aug, 1996. Returned to US (1997) after being fed up of the politics in my branch after 10 months ( didn\'t know that h1 time starts again if one stays out of the country for a year)! Again I was not sure that I would stay here so didn\'t apply for GC immediately. Applied for GC in 1998. Labor took 1 year. Company changed lawyers while labor was in process. At the time of applying I-140, the new lawyers found out that part of the labor application form was not filled by the old lawyers. The paralegal handling the case suggested starting the GC again. The lawyer suggesting adding an appendix to the I-140 with the corrected info and hope that I-140 gets approved. As a precaution, sent papers for new labor. The paralegal came back and said that they can file the new labor in EB3 only. My degree was evaluated as a Bachelor\'s ( I have done 5-year Integrated M.Tech. from IIT). Argued with the paralegal that the previous laywers had got it evaluated as Masters. The paralegal said that the previous lawyers didn\'t get the degree evaluated at all ( I am sure it\'s wasn\'t true). Anyways, applied for the new labor in EB3 in parallel to I-140. Luckily I-140 got approved. Took more than normal time at that time (took 1 year compared to 30-90 days). Applied for I-140 in Nov-00 got ND of Dec-00. Was worried when INS started Jan-01 cases with my case still pending. Luckily got the approval. Thank god and all the folks who had prayed for us.

Another thing was that my wife was pregnant when we did the medical for 485. She didn\'t have to take the MMR shots and was thinking that she would get RFE for that. Got lucky again. I believe I was pretty lucky compared to all the bungling the lawyers did initially!

Thanks to Rajeev Khanna and all the folks in this forum. This forum kept company in the hours of depression and doubt. I will hang around for a while.

Thanks again and wish you all the realisation of your dream!