GC Thru Employment and FUll-TIME School

FOR_GC30

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
I hope everyone is doing well, with my best wishes to all!

I have questions about the PR through employment and Full-time schooling:
1- What does the law say about going back to school on full-time basis after getting the GC through employment?
2- How much time do we have to wait with the sponsor employer before going back to full-time school?
3- Do we have the right for financial Aid and so forth?
I appreciate your responses and your comments.
Good Lukck to all of us in whatever we do and wahterever we seek!
For_GR30

Here you go...

Dear All,
I hope everyone is doing well, with my best wishes to all!

I have questions about the PR through employment and Full-time schooling:
1- What does the law say about going back to school on full-time basis after getting the GC through employment?

Once you have your GC, you are free to do whatever you want legally
in the US. That includes working in any Company you want and/or studying
in a school full time or part time etc.

2- How much time do we have to wait with the sponsor employer before going back to full-time school?

Recommended time to leave the employer is six or more months after
getting the GC. Don't ask this question again as you may inadvertantly
start an inter-gallactic war in this forum. :D

3- Do we have the right for financial Aid and so forth?

As long as you qualify for the aid, you have every right.

I appreciate your responses and your comments.
Good Lukck to all of us in whatever we do and wahterever we seek!
For_GR30

Here you go...

Hi:

Howdy, I don't know what you are talking about - the anti-war person that I am, I would not think of anything gallactic. However, I will point out that if the OP lifted a finger (instead of just lazily posting to let someone else do the work for him) he would have found COMPREHENSIVE answers to his questions on this forum.

To the OP: the search button is alive and well. Use it before posting.

Man, Where is the LOVE?
too bad!:( you are learning to be a lawyer!:)

Hi:

For some reason, I like you and therefore I will be nice and explain it to you. A large percentage of work done by immigration attorneys involve fairly routine things that people can do for themselves. However, they ask the attorney to do these things for two reasons:

(1) Laziness OR
(2) Fear of making a mistake.
As for #1, that is a personal choice and I reserve any comment. As for #2, people need to realize that they should feat this option more - very often, it is a paralegal who handles these things and many mistakes have come from attorneys' offices.

Now, there are several cases, which involve complex issues where an attorney is needed. But a lot of cases don't need one.

Your questions above do not require any expert answer. You could easily find it yourself. An attorney could have charged you $4000 to handle your case and answer all your questions. I merely pointed you to how you can find the answers on your own, with no cost to you. And that's the thanks I get!

You are missing on your business then!

Wow, you are missing on your business! are you sure you are going to be a Lawyer not a priest!!

Wow, you are missing on your business! are you sure you are going to be a Lawyer not a priest!!

Hi:

Thanks for the compliment. I am not missing out on business, since I am not practicing yet. I figured I would give you a piece of free advice. Now if I were practicing, I would happily hold your hand for a couple thousand dollars.