GC received

kst1

Registered Users (C)
We received our green cards yesterday. Finally the end of this headache. Best wishes to all.

congrats on your approval! did you do a second FP after your first FP in Oct 2006?

Yes, that is a crucial question . India EB2 cut-off is 'projected' to go to Dec.2003 in April '08 visa bulletin. But i guess the number of visa could be very limited. Obviously one will want their case readily approvable in April '08 beginning week(s). So, here comes the issueof Finger Print expiry. If they do want the applicant to get FP notice and go to ASC to collect FP , then weeks might fly past, by that time other elgible applicants with unexpired FP will get GC and those with expired FP will turn out to be losers !

I asked my attorney the FP expiry question. She said i should be fine , although i did my FP in Aug 2006 and is expired now. But i also hear other versions where AILA got reply from USCIS that starting July 07 they have new FP re-use system. SO one wonders what happens to those who did FP before July 2007 .

Yes, that is a crucial question . India EB2 cut-off is 'projected' to go to Dec.2003 in April '08 visa bulletin. But i guess the number of visa could be very limited. Obviously one will want their case readily approvable in April '08 beginning week(s). So, here comes the issueof Finger Print expiry. If they do want the applicant to get FP notice and go to ASC to collect FP , then weeks might fly past, by that time other elgible applicants with unexpired FP will get GC and those with expired FP will turn out to be losers !

I asked my attorney the FP expiry question. She said i should be fine , although i did my FP in Aug 2006 and is expired now. But i also hear other versions where AILA got reply from USCIS that starting July 07 they have new FP re-use system. SO one wonders what happens to those who did FP before July 2007 .

yeah, that's the point i'm trying to confirm; is it july 07 or possibly july 06? there are couple more approvals where the FP was done more than 15 months before the approvals.

Prince!!!!!!!!!! where did u get the projection for April VB.

prince123 Quote:
India EB2 cut-off is 'projected' to go to Dec.2003 in April '08 visa bulletin.

?????? Where did u get this news..........

I am waiting with a priority date of 2002 March 22.