GC Kind of Approved!

Congratulations patty579. You have helped a lot of people with your posts. So you still have to drop by every once in a while and answer to some of our questions! Good luck in your job interview.

Congratulations Again to Patty

Good luck with your job interview too!!! Thank you very much for your reply to our(my) post. :)

Thanks you guys! :)

I will try and stick around. It's the least I can do to show my gratefulness to this forum!

Congratulations

I know I'm 'new' here to posting, but I've been reading for a long time, and Patty, you have been such a big help to so many. Congratulations on a speedy process, and thank you for all the help offered here ! Best of luck...

Congrats Pat!!! Wheewww... see they didn't even look at old addresses huh... well once again congratulation!! Good luck at your job interview!

JustCounting, thanks so much for your kind post! Welcome to the forum and good luck for your process! :)

Pipitastro - nope, he didn't even mention us living together. I tend to think that they are much more concerned about marriage fraud than immigrant intent.
Thanks so much for your post and for thinking of me! Good luck with everything! :)

By the way, I got that job too. It was a lucky day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you patty, and thank you for all the help that you have giving me in the past. You had your interview on my wife's birthday, and she had her bio done on her birthday to.

We received the letter for out interview 2 days before her bio was done. I think everything is moving pretty fast here in Columbus Ohio. We live about 6 miles from the local office. Her bio appointment was at 3PM, we got there right around 2:40PM and was in and out before 3PM. I think it is first come first serve on that.

Congrats again.

Thanks bud! :)
Glad to hear everythings going smooth for you. Once you have your interview letter, you won't get an RFE, it looks like you will be done pretty soon.
Can't believe how fast you got that letter, congratulations!!

Good luck with your process and tell your wife happy birthday! :D

I'm so excited, I got my GREEN CARD in the mail today. My picture looks like I'm gonna be sick any minute, but I'm still so happy!!!!!!!! :D

patty579 said:
I'm so excited, I got my GREEN CARD in the mail today. My picture looks like I'm gonna be sick any minute, but I'm still so happy!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats again (& again & again) Patty !! :D

lol..That's exactly how I felt when I saw my GC pic years ago.. Can you imagine, to make things worse, it used to be the side shot (profile shot) back then.