GC Interview father dependent

usimmi24

Hi, I am from Pakistan. I am 23 year old my father's brother applied for his green card and we are dependents of our father. Now our interview date came after 17 years. I got married last year and my husband have also applied for my green card (I-130).

Now what should I do should I go with my parents on interview or not go and have my parents tell I am married and my husband applied and take my Receipt Notice. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

You cannot be your father's derivative beneficiary because you are married. You should not go to their interview. Whether someone else petitioned you is not relevant.

Thanks do I need to tell my parents to let the interviewer know if they ask about me and why I didn't show up as my name is in the list along with my other younger siblings. Also what happens if I go with my parents can I tell an interviewer that I am not eligible or simply not show up.

If I don't go for interview will there be any issue with my other case that my husband filed. Or do I need to let USCIS.

Thanks