Gc frustrating,CP-AOS, Vengan

VC123

Registered Users (C)
And VC 123 are the ones with CP approval and we are all August filers. Lets keep this thread alive for information and steps we are taking to help our cases move on.
CP-AOS Can you tell me if now your papers are on their way back from the INS?
So far the IIo's have not raised this subject with me. Next time I get them I will give them my I-140 EAC # to check if they have it here.

God knows

IIO said it's on the way. NVC said it's sitting there. Case will not be picked up until I-140 arrives. As per IIO, looking at at least another month.

Then we will know if our cases have been picked up for processing or will do it on receipt of the I-140.

CP_AOS, I am in the same boat as you. I called NVC this morning
and found that my I-140 is sitting there, and then I called INS
VSC and was told that INS is going to retrieve this sooner or later. How late nobody knows. God bless us.

Jst got off the phone with INS .Asked specifically about the I-140 papers form home consulate. Was told received in August .That explains why our case went into the processing area end of August. She said 30 more days, But this seems to be the standard reply. On Sep 11, I was told 30 more days. She said during Audit,processing will not be affected but results will not be posted till October8. Hope this comes to an end soon,

VC123,
That's great news!! May be its the same with my case. I'll try calling them on monday and confirm. Oh its so difficult to get them on the line. But I don't understand what they are doing with our cases for a month , yours was assigned end of august and mine early sept.
I am keeping you also in my prayers now, hope we get approved soon.
btw which is your state? I am in MA.

Thanks Vengan for keeping me in your prayers. I am reciprocating. I think since our I-140 papers came only in August, they just moved on with other cases and left us behind. The audit could be kind of a blessing for us if there is no internal file movement;they should be left with little else but give our cases a look. But in this late day I hope they simply approve our cases and not issue an RFE. I hope we have passed that stage.
Do talk to the IIO about your I-140 so that one issue is laid to rest for you.
Hope October ends this harrowing experience for all August filers.

I too wish for no RFE, but the worst case will be local tranfer, in Boston it is taking like 4 months to get an interview.
like i said earlier it is going to be a bright day for us on oct 8th

Vengan. I may be wrong but I would like to assume that transfer to local office is decided before assigning a case. I am in Connecticut and here transfer cases wait for 8 to 12 months for an interview. I do not wish that on anyone.
Let's surround ouselves with positive thoughts to see approved messages early October.