GC for Parent-please help

fwang1014

I just got my citizenship and I want to sponsor my mother. She is already in US and out of status. I know I need to file I-130,
1. Do I need to complete G325A for both of us or just for her?
2. On the G325A, what number is the File Number that starts with A.
3. For applicants's last address outside the US of more than one year, do I put the time before she came to US or put n/a since she never left US after she came.
4. For the last line of the form that asks for alien registration number, she does not have any, how do I complete?

Thanks

you also need to file I-485 and supporting docs in the same package.

1. Do I need to complete G325A for both of us or just for her?

did you actually read the instructions on the form?

2. On the G325A, what number is the File Number that starts with A.

she doesn't have that number if she never applied for immigration. It's the same as the alien registration number.

3. For applicants's last address outside the US of more than one year, do I put the time before she came to US or put n/a since she never left US after she came.

before she came here
4. For the last line of the form that asks for alien registration number, she does not have any, how do I complete?

leave empty

I come to this website to ask question, just want to make it easy for me, if u know it, just tell me, thanks.

thans LucyMO

from i 485 instruction,
You must submit a completed form G-325 if u are between 14 and 79 years of age.

since i filed for my parents, I just need to fill out for my parent, one for mom, one for my dad, right?

Another thing is: should i fill out form I 130 towice also, one for my mom, and one for my dad? they will have two visa numbers or not? but do they belong one visa petition or seperated visa petition? I am comfused, from form I 864 part 3, number 9, says" Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition".
I don't know i am filing for my parents together,the application is one visa petiton or two petition?

thanks for answering my questions. it is not esay to save money, all done myself not paying the money to lawyer.

from i 485 instruction,
You must submit a completed form G-325 if u are between 14 and 79 years of age.

since i filed for my parents, I just need to fill out for my parent, one for mom, one for my dad, right?

Another thing is: should i fill out form I 130 towice also, one for my mom, and one for my dad? they will have two visa numbers or not? but do they belong one visa petition or seperated visa petition? I am comfused, from form I 864 part 3, number 9, says" Do not include any relative listed on a separate visa petition".
I don't know i am filing for my parents together,the application is one visa petiton or two petition?

thanks for answering my questions. it is not esay to save money, all done myself not paying the money to lawyer.

BTW - I would suggest you read the instructions for I130 too - that may affect how many G325As you file. However, since you do not like reading instructions, file however many you feel like.

pianoplayer, or say ,you are smart enough and know it well, why not give more inputs?

Hi:

I am not continuing a feud and so this is my last response to you. As I have stated many times, I gladly answer questions when the other person has done some good, thorough research - i.e. if the person made a good faith attempt to find the information before asking.

If you can find it in the instructions of the form you are filing, but you do not bother to read it, you have not done proper research. I do not give imput to you if you just want to be spoonfed. That would be 5 minutes of my life I would never get back.

oh, my gosh, how should i ask u about parents immigration info, u GC rcvd 08/29/2006,,
Becoming a citizen didn't make you any smarter, did it? One might not even have a green card, but be smart. :rolleyes:
You ask questions that are very clear in the instructions, let alone the fact that they were answered over and over in this forum. Don't "just" ask questions, do some research first. That would help you to understand the process better.

Thanks Anahit, I Am Not Talking About Smart Or Not Related To Green Card Or Citizen. I Need A Person Just Like Me Had The Experience To Apply The Green Card For Parents (both Mom And Dad), It Is Real I Didn't Do Too Much Reserch On My Question, Because I Have The Dealine To Finish The Application. I Just Want To Speed Up Finishing The Form Before My Dad Visa Expiration Date.
I Didn't Spend Too Much Time On This Forum, You Can See I Only Have 9 Posts Since Being A Member In 2002. Normally Ppl Came To This Website, Just To Seek The Help.
I Know For People Spend A Lot Of Time, The They Will See A Lot Of Repeated Questions Were Asked Again And Again, Then She/he Would Suggeston When U Ask Question, Plase Do The Reserach First.

But It Is Reall Doesn't Matter With The Stupid Or Smart.

the time you have spent on the forum asking questions and waiting for answers to your very simple questions could have been spent READING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FORM!

P.S. you need a separate I-130 form for each parent.