Gc Approvedddddddddd

wherismy485

Registered Users (C)
Guys I am happy to inform you that our GC Approved on Nov 13th.I could not post this message immediately as I was on vacation and out of US until 9th December

By the grace of god our my wife's and mine GC approved on Nov 13th and I could not see that approval email until Nov 20th as i was in India on Vacation and enjoying vacation days and did not even think of GC at all. I had just logged in to check emails one day and saw these approval emails. :)
Mine was EB2 case with substitute labor with priority date Dec 2001, though it was current all that time since I filed I485 in August 05, it took 2 1/2 years to get approval due to Name check crap.

I had tried all possibilites to get out of NC mess, wirting letters to congress men, senators and first lady but was not helped that much and gained nothing and to called TSC atleast 20 times since I filed to check status always same answer NC is pending, my last call was in October and answer was same.

Guys hang in there you will see approvals soon guys..dont give up you will have day and wish you all the best for your approvals.

Congratulations!!!

Did you receive your Approval Notice and the Cards yet? We were approved on the same date and I still haven't received anything although they said they mailed the Approval Notice on Nov 16:(:(:( Please keep me posted and I will do the same.

No Approval Notice

No Card

By the grace of god our my wife's and mine GC approved on Nov 13th and I could not see that approval email until Nov 20th as i was in India on Vacation and enjoying vacation days and did not even think of GC at all.
How did you re-enter the US? You used advance parole? What was your experience with Immigration at the airport?

Congratulations!!!

Did you receive your Approval Notice and the Cards yet? We were approved on the same date and I still haven't received anything although they said they mailed the Approval Notice on Nov 16:(:(:( Please keep me posted and I will do the same.

No Approval Notice

No Card

I was not sure exact date as I was not here in USA and my friend used to pick up mails but I had received approval/welcom notices some time between Nov 15th-19 and cards also recevied on Nov 21st.

I was not sure exact date as I was not here in USA and my friend used to pick up mails but I had received approval/welcom notices some time between Nov 15th-19 and cards also recevied on Nov 21st.

Thank you for keeping me posted. I will call them next week if I don't receive anything this week because they said I should contact them after 30 days.

Again CONGRATS!!! Enjoy!!!