GC Approved!!

Expiring FP, PD, ND, RD, contacting senators etc. nothing matters at TSC

There is no single criteria that is seemingly governing the approval process at TSC period(.) Only when the file is complete(i.e. FP is done) all the applicants have same shot. Which file will be picked up for adjudication is obviously random and the recent approvals are very examples of that.
I fell sorry for myself when I see an approval of ND 1 yr before me.

Good luck to all unfortunate waiters of 2001 and God bless.

I think this is a fake posting

I think this is a fake posting done by someone just with probably good intention of giving hope to everyone , but we don't need such false hopes, we rather know the truth.
The reason I suspect is because SctGC registered today and we have not seen any approvals around that date in the consolidation Project report..
I am also RD 04/02 so am closely monitoring the report...
Sorry guys, I hope me and my theory is wrong

PD : 10/00
RD : 04/02
FP : 05/03
EB2/RIR/IND

jamborees,

My PD is May 2000.

BTW, I haven't received the approval notice yet. It's going to be about a week. I moved from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL last year and I hope it was not mailed to my old address even though INS has my new address.

Hello four8five,

You think i have no better work to do , i took the pain of registering and posting my details only to bring some hope to my fellow members on TSC,and to share my happiness.. cause i know how happy i was when i read the approval posted by others in the past one year, well i have no idea on how accurate the consolidated Project report is..

Try these
SRC-021-54-XXXXX
SRC-021-54-XXXXX

Try to run ur script and you might see the details.

Think positive.. Good Luck.

Let us be positive and believe in sctGC what he has posted.This is no place for faking and I believe no one does it.

FPs are valid for 36 months now.

This theory sounds good, but unfortunately INS has officially extended the validity of FPs upto 36 months. So, FP approaching 15 months may not necessarily be a happy sign.

WaitingInQ: What is the source of your information? Is it a sarcastic joke ?

SctGC: Don't take offense. With all the irrational things going on with TSC, it is only but natural that people start suspecting hard-to-believe news. Why should anybody suspect you, who remain faceless as anybody else? Right? So, no offense was meant by four8five and don't feel bad.

Keep up the spirit folks.

Dear Friends,
I sincerly appologize my yesterday's posting. I should be more optimistic.
Congratulations to SctGC!!.. Thanks for sharing the info..
:)

my theory

They at TSC use some super software of Random number generator for approval purposes.
This software is for test at TSC and once accepted, will be used for every thing in USA.
Most probable uses for this software will be for tax returns, speeding tickets, lottery and few others.

I can divine that when you'll get your Green Card,

if you send me 100 bucks!!!:D

"in 999 days!" might be one of the divinings.:D Don't blame me if you get this one, since your case is at TSC.

FujiS
ND: 2/2002
FP1: 3/2002
FP2: 5/2003

Last edited by a moderator: