GC approved

nitinkumar

Registered Users (C)
Just receive email that my card was ordered.
My and may daughter finished FP so both card was ordered.
My family is in India and when they will come and finish FP scheduled on June 27 will also get GC,
Thanks a lot this journey is Over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
My PD is current. My I140 and 485 was denied last year.
For that We all 5 family did FP in March 2005 and in April 05 case was denied.
We refile I140 and 485 in July 05 and got approval.
We got email from CSC that previous FP is valid for new I485
I got Fp for my daughter in March 06(code 2 she is 13 years) and she did.

My wife and three kids went India on last Sunday and Monday I got FP notice scheduled on 27 th June. I did early and wife and two kids will come this month back and then they will go fo FP to get GC.

My and one daughter finished FP, we both get message for card ordered.
I also got approval for all family members.

Ac21 Case Approved

AC21 Case approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I just received an approval email for our I-485.
Thanks to everybody. This is really a good forum. I observed, that almost everybody on this forum puts some good and promising information and are helpful/respectful to each other. It is not an easy thing to have this kind of atmosphere on public portals. I think thats how Immigrants are; though tghey are suffered, would like to give the best, where they are .....
I have changed the company before my I-140 is approved and 485 has been pending <180days(yes less than). I did inform USCIS after 140 is been approved and 485 is pending more than 6 months.
I just saw an update yesterday and today, followed by bunch of emails.

"On June 20, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".

PD: Feb 2002
140/485- EB2- Concurrent: Nov 2004
140: AD April 2005
485: AD June 20 2006

nitinkumar said:
Card received today.

Hi Nitin,

did you get your cards in normal mail or fedex/ups that you have to sign ?.
just wondering, while i am away and my case is approved and if post office is holding my mails....do the cards get returned to USCIS or just sits in the post office until i come back and receive my mails.

Congrualuations again.

Hi Srinixx123

Did you receive the card and approval notice separately or in the same mail. I just got only the cards. I did not get the approval notice. It says it has been mailed on 23rd June 2006. Normally how long will it take for the approval notice to come.

Approval notices were received separately. I received teh approval letters first and then after couple of days, recieved the Cards.