GC Approved

sar krish

Registered Users (C)
Called IIO today. She said mine is approved on 2/20.
Details
EB3-India,PD 4/1/97, RD 8/9/99, ND 8/27/99, FP 7/19/00, RFE Intent to deny
10/16/00, Response received according to INS 11/14/00. Approved 2/20/01. Checked AVM it is not updated. IIO says it doesn\'t work now.

How long does it take to receive the approval letter ?

No Title

Congratulations on your 485 approval!!

Can you please tell us what your RFE was about?

Thankyou!

No Title

RFE was for Intent to deny. I was asked to prove the legal status. I copied all the pages of my passport,visa,i94.

No Title

Thanks Guys. Thanks to everyone on this board who share helpful information. I will keep you informed once I receive the approval letter.
Sar

No Title

congratulations -
can you elaborate on what the "RFE - Intent to Deny" means - When I called IIO, they said I have the same issue ? thanks

No Title

Krishsar - Hearty congratulations!!!.
Wish you never have to go through this sort of thing ever again!.

No Title

Nice Guy, They ask you to prove the legal entry, first date of entry to USA, legal status, If you have changed your visa status from b1 to h1 or from student to h1 etc. Best thing is to make copy of the full passport which shows the first entry dates, visas stamped in the passport, visa approval notices etc. Just to prove them the legal stay in USA. In my case I think they missed the link in dates that\'s the reason why this query had come up. Thanks. Best of luck to all waiters. Your day of freedom is not far away.