GC approved.

sudhakartv

Registered Users (C)
My GC was approved on Friday '22;2005. Here are the details.

140 and 485 together : ND September'2003
140 AD : March'30th,2004
Used 245(i) for My wife and son.
485 RFE for employee letter on March 9th
Another RFE for 485(A) supliment form for my son and repplied and received on April'1st. Approved on April'22nd.

Our case is so complicated , we have used 245(i). My wife and son out of status for one year . I forgot to renew their H4 :)..

I hope i gave enough details.

I have a question : I submitted side pose passport photographs at the time of 485 , i heard recently they are asking front view pictures, Now for stamping which one i should submit ?

Thanks
Sudhakar

How did you handle the 245i ?

How did you handle the 245i ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulate on your approval!!

I have a question regarding 245i, I recently got a RFE for my and my wife's i-485 cases, one specific RFE is to prove my wife's legal status. however, there was a 38-day gap between her OPT expiration date and H1b approval date (although H1b receipt date was before her OPT expiration date), but my wife did not stop working during this 38-day period. I have been told that my wife should be fine since it is less than 180 days so her 485 can still be approved under 245(i), my question is:

What forms do I need to fill out to claim the 245(i), or just writing a statement mentioning 245i (with $1000) will be enough?

Thanks a lot!

Caiy,

I have submitted all documents through my lawyer. I don't have any idea what kind of documents hesubmitted. All i did was just signing the forms. I think there is a form called 485(A) suppliment form. But I would suggest you to check with a lawyre. Its worth doing it rather than suffering later.

Good luck

Thanks
Sudhakar

sudhakartv
God Bless you and your family. Finally you are free!!!
enjoy.
May we all can post such good news here soon too.

SamJoe,

My original Labor was applied before April'2001(We have used this as a proof for using 245(i) for dependents. And used subtitute labor which is approved in 1999.

Thanks
Sudhakar