GC Approved To-day 13 Nov

noshs

Registered Users (C)
Guys & Gals,
My wife went to the mail box and got an envelope with no information as to who has sent it. Then she almost fainted after opening it. It was her GC. I had not checked this site since last 2-3 days, so I went and checked it. It shows notice mailed on 13th(to-day). The card shows Permanent Resident since 7th of Nov. on her card. I am sure there were no LUDS since Aug 23rd.

Guys I prayed for all those who are waiting in line since before me, more than I prayed for myself, like Akbari, Assur for e.g. that once they get I will get mine. Well even though I showed outwardly to my wife I am happy, in heart it was a null and void feeling. I guess so many days of injury to my heart due to this delay has thickened my soul so much that it has not sunk in and doesn't matter anymore(sic).

I really hope and will pray that each one of you gets it as soon as possible.
Waiting for my card in my hand now.
--Navee Oshos
p.s. I always wanted to tell that that is not my real name to-day I got that opportunity.
PD March 2002, Pre-App EB-2, India
I-140 filed April 2005, approved May 2005
485 filed July 2005(Vermont)
Last name check status made on June 2007(info pass) NOT Cleard.
Transferred to TX on 15th March 2007.
In USA since May 2000

Thank you.. for remembering me.

Navee Oshos,

Thank you very much for remembering me.

Every one who knows me are also tired of praying for me!

Congratulations.

God bless you.

Peace.
Akbar

Congratulations...Enjoy

noshs
Thanks for good wsihes for all of us, and we have the same for you and your family.
Regarding my cases, look like USCIS just sending files here and there to show their good intentions, performance.

Hey Akbari,

I did Kick FBI ass with WOM successfully. Filed WOM in Aug'07 and NC done on Oct' 5th, and AUSA told me he is also in touch with USCIS, and i should be getting GC before the due date for AUSA to file his response to the court which is Nov'26. Will make a detailed post once i get the news.

Good Luck! BTW, Congrats Noshs.

Congrats Osho!!!

Guys & Gals,
My wife went to the mail box and got an envelope with no information as to who has sent it. Then she almost fainted after opening it. It was her GC. I had not checked this site since last 2-3 days, so I went and checked it. It shows notice mailed on 13th(to-day). The card shows Permanent Resident since 7th of Nov. on her card. I am sure there were no LUDS since Aug 23rd.

Guys I prayed for all those who are waiting in line since before me, more than I prayed for myself, like Akbari, Assur for e.g. that once they get I will get mine. Well even though I showed outwardly to my wife I am happy, in heart it was a null and void feeling. I guess so many days of injury to my heart due to this delay has thickened my soul so much that it has not sunk in and doesn't matter anymore(sic).

I really hope and will pray that each one of you gets it as soon as possible.
Waiting for my card in my hand now.
--Navee Oshos
p.s. I always wanted to tell that that is not my real name to-day I got that opportunity.
PD March 2002, Pre-App EB-2, India
I-140 filed April 2005, approved May 2005
485 filed July 2005(Vermont)
Last name check status made on June 2007(info pass) NOT Cleard.
Transferred to TX on 15th March 2007.
In USA since May 2000

congrats Noshs!

Please don't forget to include me also in your prayer. Waiting since 4 years.