GC Approved - GreenHopeful

greenhopeful

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
  Thank GOD our I-485 application at BINS was approved today. The officer was a pleasant Lady. She asked all the questions though and asked us to submit copies of all documents given in the Interview Notice. The whole thing lasted 35-40 min and then she stamped the passport.

Some of the questions are

Regarding my work at present company, employment letters, which states I have stayed in, 2000 W-2, education, work experience.

For my wife she asked our home address, date of birth, whether she was working, etc.

None of the questions were out of the ordinary.
I will try and answer any questions you may have and will visit the site for a while (maybe not today - I did not sleep all night yesterday).

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful board and all the folks who post messages on this board. It has been truly beneficial and I have over the past 4 months learnt to trust and look forward to answers to questions posted.

All the best to those waiting.

Regards,
GreenHopeful

Congrats...

Congratulations! Enjoy your GC. Can you post more questions asked. Thanks

No Title

Thank You,
  My details are

EB2 Category
  PD: 09/99
  RD: 09/00
  ND: 10/00
  TD: 05/18/01

I listed all the important questions. Most of the other ones were routine questions like

Date of Birth, Place Of Birth, Mother\'s and Father\'s First Names, last entered date (to US), place of entry, month and year I joined present employer, my title with present employer.
Also regarding my wife she said I need any other proof other than marriage cert - like Joint Bank Statements, credit cards, etc. Showed her marriage photos and she seemed pretty satisfied with that.

GreenHopeful

Congratulations!! and one question

Did u show the I-94 which is with your H1 approved letter (Assume you are H1 status) or the I-94 you had when you entered the USA??
Thanks.

No Title

The officer asked for Tax Return and w-2. - just 2000. Regarding my
I-94 they look for the one used to enter the US the last time you come in. However I also showed all the ones in the H-1 approval notice.
Thank You all.

GreenHopeful