GC Approved - Baltimore Applicant

beemboy

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Very "excited" and pleased to inform you all that my wife\'s and my "adjustment of status" applications got approved yesterday at Baltimore INS. The interview went very well. The passports were stamped after the interview and was informed that the real Green Card should arrive in about two months time.

I would like to convey my sincere thanks and appreciation to all my friends in this chat forum for sharing their thoughts, and provide very useful and important information. I\'ll continue to participate in this forum and provide as much information and share my experience.

Last but not the least, I would like to convey my deepest gratitude to Rajiv Khanna and Law offices of RSK for creating and maintaining this wonderful forum.

The interview details will follow in a separate posting.

Best of luck.

"a.k.a... ...A Permanent Resident..."

No Title

appreciate if yoou could you please enlighten what the interview was about and what did they ask? When was your file transfered and how long did it take to hear from Baltimore INS.

No Title

Hi Beemboy,
 Congratulations!!! It will be very helpful for us if you give your case details. I am waiting for interview date notice since june 10th. I received my transfer notice on june 10th and yet no interview date.
PD 5/98
ND 6/98
FP done 4/17/00
Transfer date 6/10/00
appreciate if yoou could you please inform us what the interview was about and what did they ask?

Thank you very much. you can mail me at haridoodi@hotmail.com if you wnat to.

Hari

No Title

Questions asked:

Q1: Do you have your lawyer with you?
Q2: Swear to tell the truth!!!
Q3: Confirm Mother\'s first name, Dad\'s first name.
Q4: Confirm DOB, SS#, and Address.
Q4: What company you work for, and the start date?
Q5: Confirm Wedding date.

Documents requested:
- Employment letter.
- Marriage certificate.
- 1999 Tax return & w2.

No Title

Hi V K,

Please do a search on my login name and you get a list of all my postings. These postings should give you the whole story.

Best of Luck.

No Title

Hi Beemboy,
             Thanks for letting us know what are the questions they asked in the interview. I have a question for you(all). What difference does it make whether your lawyer is present along with you or not ? And also do I have to have my wife\'s employement letter for the interview ? I introduced her in to 485 application as my dependent and presently she is working in some dataentry firm. Pleas help me.

Once again thanks for your help.

No Title

Hi There,

To my knowledge, there is no difference (advantage or disadvantage) in having an attorney during the interview. If the attorney is present then there are reasons for Immigration Officer to ask some questions to them.

Yes, your wife should present her employment letter. It is a must. The Immigration Officer will certainly ask her if she currently employed and then the employment letter comes into play.

Best of Luck

"a.k.a. ...Been There Done That..."

No Title

Hi Beemboy, Congratulations!!!.. Help please?
As you told to us, if applicable, Can You post some detail information on the interview process ASAP?
-Did they interview you and your spouse at same time?
-If Drive, how can get there easily?
-Did you have lawyer? What the lawyer do?
-How to confirm your address? Driver lisence?
-WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AT THE INTERVIEW?
-Questions to th eindepents
Thank you very much!

Wei-

No Title

Hi Beemboy, Help please
Congratulations!!!..
As you told to us, if applicable, Can You post some detail information on the interview process ASAP?
-Did they interview you and your spouse at same time?
-If Drive, how can get there easily?
-Did you have lawyer? What the lawyer do?
-How to confirm your address? Driver lisence?
-WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AT THE INTERVIEW?
-Questions to th eindepents
Thank you very much!

Wei-

No Title

Hello Li Wei,

I have posted my experience in the old chat group website (dboard.immigration.com and I-485). Please refer that for all the details. If you have any further questions after reading that posting please feel free to post the same here. I\'ll try to answer them at the earliest.

Best of Luck.
"a.k.a. ...A Permanent Resident..."

No Title

Driving Directions to INS Baltimore

From the SOUTH:
I-95 North to I-395 to W. Pratt Street.
Right on W. Pratt Street.
Left on Hanover Street.
The George H. Fallon Federal Building is at the end of Hanover Street

From the NORTH:
I-95 South to I-395 to W. Pratt Street.
Right on W. Pratt Street.
Left on Hanover Street.
The George H. Fallon Federal Building is at the end of Hanover Street.

Parking Location:
Paid Parking Lot is available below The George H. Fallon Federal Building. Hanover Street leads into this parking garage.

About INS Baltimore District Office, please refer to:
http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/baltimore/index.htm

Best of Luck.
"a.k.a. ...Been There..."

No Title

Hi, beemboy, THANKS MANY!
Thanks a lot for your hugh helps, so helpful!
Best regrad
-Wei

No Title

Beemboy,

You mentioned in your post that lawyer\'s presence
makes a difference. Do you recommend taking the
lawyer will be helpful?

VSC-oct99