GC Approved at last - HappyGuy

skkumar

Hello All,
This site is very helpful when ever I needed and kept my hopes alive. Trip of GC process was very painful and complex, just received welcome notice and GC card at same time. Happy Ending.

For 2 months I stopped checking status on uscis site, and all of sudden I got both notices and card at same time both for me and my wife.

I could not still believe, even though it was very hard for me to apply 485 and went thru lot of pain with employer, but at the end it is like happy ending.
I am thankful to all people here on this forums as well to UN, ginnu...who helped me at every stage, without this forums I could not have reached at this position so fast.

Once again thanks a lot to all guys on this forums from the bottom of my heart.
EB2 - PD Oct02.
ND - 485 - Feb05,
AC21 changed emp in oct05,
EAD, AP - got approved 3times, did FP twice intially with 485 and then in april 07.
485 - Approved Nov 2007.

Skkumar

Did you send a letter to USCIS notifying the employer change ? Please let me know as I am planning on AC21 in JAn 08..

Many thanks

Hello All,
This site is very helpful when ever I needed and kept my hopes alive. Trip of GC process was very painful and complex, just received welcome notice and GC card at same time. Happy Ending.

For 2 months I stopped checking status on uscis site, and all of sudden I got both notices and card at same time both for me and my wife.

I could not still believe, even though it was very hard for me to apply 485 and went thru lot of pain with employer, but at the end it is like happy ending.
I am thankful to all people here on this forums as well to UN, ginnu...who helped me at every stage, without this forums I could not have reached at this position so fast.

Once again thanks a lot to all guys on this forums from the bottom of my heart.
EB2 - PD Oct02.
ND - 485 - Feb05,
AC21 changed emp in oct05,
EAD, AP - got approved 3times, did FP twice intially with 485 and then in april 07.
485 - Approved Nov 2007.

I have send USCIS a letter with AC21 package immediately after I changed employer.
after 180 days of 485.

I got approved on nov1, got notices and gc cards within first week of nov.

Good luck to all of you, hang in there, you will get approved soon.