Gc - Approved. 9/22/2004 Jit Date Change Is For True

chennai_boy_321

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Finally WE realized the Taste of FREEDOM. Long Hard Journey...First of all
A BIG THANKS to you all who participated in the forum on sharing the Insights...

OUR GC GOT APPROVED.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL WHO DID VISIT THE TOWNHALL MEETINGS AND PUSHING THE PROCESS....IF I WANT TO MENTION NAMES TO THANK THEM INDIVIDUALLY THIS PAGE WONT BE ENOUGH.........THANKS AGAIN.....NOT TO MENTION RAJEEV FOR RUNNING THIS EXCELLENT FORUM.

My Case Details.

1) Labour on 2001 Waited for 2 and half years and Got that Approved.
2) 140 EB2
ND - Aug/10/2003
RD -> AUG/12/2003
AD -> SEP/22/2004
3) 485
ND - Dec/31/2003
RD -> Jan/05/2004
AD -> SEP/22/2004

All the Best for all of you on getting your GC soon........For the rest I will see on the CITIZEN Forum......

Regards!
Chennai_Boy_321

Congratulations on your approval.

I am still waiting and i am sure there are other like me in the long hard journey...
Details:
Priority date August 1998
I-140 Approved Jan 2001
I-485 applied dec 2001
1st FP May 2002
2nd FP Jan 2004
2 APs - stopped applying for AP
3 EADs Will apply for the 4th soon
Several fax inquiries and e-mails to senators...
Waiting for approval

chennai_boy_321 said:
Guys,

Finally WE realized the Taste of FREEDOM. Long Hard Journey...First of all
A BIG THANKS to you all who participated in the forum on sharing the Insights...

OUR GC GOT APPROVED.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL WHO DID VISIT THE TOWNHALL MEETINGS AND PUSHING THE PROCESS....IF I WANT TO MENTION NAMES TO THANK THEM INDIVIDUALLY THIS PAGE WONT BE ENOUGH.........THANKS AGAIN.....NOT TO MENTION RAJEEV FOR RUNNING THIS EXCELLENT FORUM.

My Case Details.

1) Labour on 2001 Waited for 2 and half years and Got that Approved.
2) 140 EB2
ND - Aug/10/2003
RD -> AUG/12/2003
AD -> SEP/22/2004
3) 485
ND - Dec/31/2003
RD -> Jan/05/2004
AD -> SEP/22/2004

All the Best for all of you on getting your GC soon........For the rest I will see on the CITIZEN Forum......

Regards!
Chennai_Boy_321

Dear chennai boy,

First of all congratulations.

I also could not help but be curious: do you really believe that one single approval (YOURS of course) can prove or disprove anything about JIT :):)

I am sure that some late 2003 cases were approved before...

Looks like nobody else got their GC approved except chennai_boy. He is really a very lucky person.

No one else(late 2003) has posted their approvals today. Or probably they are all still in a big shock to believe that their GC got approved.

Guys,

Thanks for the Wishes...

Apollo, As you said, I think guys are might be in a Big shock. Since I live in Washington DC, I could able to post on the thread ealier.....

fine&jadwin, this might be the starting point....

Guys keep your fingers crossed......After all the Approval Wave might be TRUE since its a Election Year......

-Chennai Boy