GC and Working Location X <--> Y

luckyandcurious

Registered Users (C)
My GC was approved recently.

In my GC's LC (ETA 750A and 750B) it was mentioned that "Address where alian will work" is my employer's company address (Lets take "X") which comes under Nebreska Service Center.

But I have been working for this employer in other location even before my LC was filed, which comes under Vermont region (Lets take "Y") , and still working.

My work location "Y" is my employer's client.

1) So, is it just normal and I can continue working in same location ("Y") or same region (VSC) where I am right now

2) or I need to move to location "X" which my LC specifies

3) How it applies if I change the job or employer

luckyandcurious said:
1) So, is it just normal and I can continue working in same location ("Y") or same region (VSC) where I am right now

Service center is not a factor. It totally depends on what your LC job position says. There is another recent thread. Read 'hipka's posting in that thread.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1280175#post1280175

luckyandcurious said:

Talk to your attorney. In my opinion, for the consulting nature jobs, the LC job location specifies only "primary location" (whether explicitly mentioned or not), which is HQ office most of the times.

my attorny wrote primary location as HQ of my company
and other location as anywhere in US at client's place.

luckyandcurious said:
My GC was approved recently.

In my GC's LC (ETA 750A and 750B) it was mentioned that "Address where alian will work" is my employer's company address (Lets take "X") which comes under Nebreska Service Center.

But I have been working for this employer in other location even before my LC was filed, which comes under Vermont region (Lets take "Y") , and still working.

My work location "Y" is my employer's client.

3) How it applies if I change the job or employer
If your 485 is still under process you might have invoked AC21 case.
(search the forums for 'Baltimore case' where an AAO decion exist for this).
Anyways,if you are with same employer(and 485 appoved) you may not worry much still as CIS may take a lenient view-- since the same employer.
Go ahead with your normal life than thinking about this.

Reagrding changing employer just read the nightmarish threads already going on
in these forums to spoil your brain. ;)
----------------------------------------------------
Not a legal advise.
----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: