GC 5th year waiting Anniversary

LaborBadhi

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Today am celebrating 5th year of GC waiting annivarsary. Actaully I can say 7th the first LC I have started in Sep 2000 but some reasons I left that company(now am realizing why did i do that :mad:).

Anyway I pray my self and i wish not willing to celebrate 6th GC waiting annivarsary.

Looks like USCIS consumed all the visa numbers for current year. We haven't seen single TSC approval in this week.

Hope some approvals for oldies in 1st qrt of next year.

All the best.

I sympathize with you!

I was also forced to leave the LB process that was started in 2002, out of job frustation... and started new in 2004, still waiting...

Hope there is an end to this wait..

My condolences LaborBadhi:)

Only 2 days to go, you are hopeful abt the approvals even in October.
But I do not have any hopes.
I wish everybody good luck

same here

already completed 5 year in june.

my_gc_pain what document did you receive?
just curious because i had same lud as yours(09/3, 09/4,09/5)

completed 6years annivesary for GC still waiting

Hi All,
I completed my Six Years Anniversary for GC and Still waiting ..
everything cleared , current Status - Requested a visa number.

I wish all old timers will get approved in Oct2007.

PD: 10/2001
Submitted RFE on 07/19/2007 and still waiting.

I got response from congressman for my inquiry like this

Awaiting for available visa number. Is there any hopes...

just spoke to IO at TSC

i just spoke to TSC IO, said they sent request for VISA number to be issued on my case,

god knows when they will respond back..

I have no hopes till next year....because lot of people who have filed in June, July, August may have sub labor with older PD then mine and again.... i will be left out.

No offence to people who took advantage of sub labor.
i now feel, was stupid waited for oringinal labor approval. i should have paid few thousands $$$ and have bought approved labor from some ABC company and got out of this mess.

still who knows i would have got my GC approved..... in october it will be 5 years since i started my GC process.

It was a response to my SR on July. They send it to my previous address and then mailed to the correct address. Dont have much work so just finding ways to increase the work load I guess :)

already completed 5 year in june.

my_gc_pain what document did you receive?
just curious because i had same lud as yours(09/3, 09/4,09/5)

Include me too.I have successfully completed 6 years and still waiting...Hope all the old timers get approved this October.It will be dreadful to even think if USCIS decides to wait until Priority dates become current.

EB3 INDIA - PD June 2001
I-485 RD- Oct 2002
FP1 - JAN 2006
FP2 - SEP 25 2007
Recent LUD's - 08/26,09/25,09/26.

nomanland,

Mine is a big story.I Kept postponing my fingerprinting because I was not married at that time.USCIS denied my case in error 2 years ago in Nov 2005 and I did not know about it as I was not actively looking at my case.Now when I saw the stream of approvals from June this year,I wanted to know why my case was not moving and I was not getting any new fingerprinting notice.After all the drama now,they have finally reopened my case and issued a new fingerprinting in Sep 2007.

I am hoping all my checks have been cleared but keeping my fingers crossed that retro does not impact me.I would like to tell everyone that always be on top of your case and look out for what is going on with your case even though the status online reads something.

My 5-year anniversary is next week. :eek:

I joined my current company in 2000, but kept putting off the GC application because I thought I would move to another job. Result - 4 people in my (small) company who joined after me are already in their 3rd year of GC. :(

It hurts but hang on

I can empathasize with you all. I had started my processing in 1999 and then left company and restarted process in 2001 Sep. After almost six years of waiting (on my 5th EAD), finally got approved in Jul 2007. I am still waiting for my card.

I would recommend you all to contact your local congressman/woman's office if you already haven't. In my case, the first one wasn't much help except for quick status info. The second one has been very helpful.

Hope you guys don't have to wait much longer...

Cheers !

P.S. Some of the folks I applied originally with have long become ctizens too though I don't have any fancy for that....

Just Hanging on

Came to Us in 98 and stayed with the employer A for 3 yrs and moved to another company. Filed for Labor in 2001 in Eb2 with company B and have left the company as my lab was delayed .

Applied another labor from company C in eb3 , got labor approved in 2003 filed I-485 in 2003 OCT and waiting for last 5 years on this labor .

Next year it will be 10 yrs for me in US.

4Fp's
5EAD's
8H1s (each year extensions from year 2003).

I do not have any hopes for next 2 yrs as this retro might take a while to get my GC approve

I am 6+ for GC and about 8 in the country

I am 6+ for GC and about 8 in the country:eek::eek:

Good luck guys.