GAYATHRI from RAPIDIGM - Your GC is APPROVED.

BigDeal_GC

You dump ass hole, despo, always keep calling IIO and frustrating them.

Gayathri - "I have very bad experience with Rapidigm recruiters. Last two years I didn\'t get raise even though client gave them raise. They are always telling the same story...."

Gayathri - Rapidigm "I-140 CP Victims" get together at this forum !!!

You wont be happy with any salary, any company. You will always complaint abt people around you but infact u r the problem.

Start worrying now.

mean persons with dirt tongues

What is this language?
Well, it looks like some recruiter posted this message.
What else we can expect more from him?
If you are a recruiter and trying to support the mean-cheat-cunning behaviour normally exhibited by most of the desi recruiters,
hold your tongue tight and beware..
if u have mind and wnat to get into logically supported arguments with factual data, well, we can do that right now
Do not ever abuse the board member ..
The fact is, if you are unfit to get your bread in the skills you have/claim, then you become a recruiter (atleast from India)..
You should compare the sweet promises you might have given the candidate at the time of recruitment and the ugly barbaric words you are using now..
When you get up from your bed and when you eat food (if you are a recruiter), think twice whether atleast 1 grain rightfully belongs to you..
Many beasts like this exhibit their culture by abusing the people and some of them could be BS, MS but all tehy learnt during their acads is just this kind of words..
Shame on you to use this board for this purpose.
Even the Rapidigm (ex-)employees (I amean real working class - consultants, NOT recruiters who belong to broker class eating free food and lying to the real workers on every thing to avoid raises/pay) are not supposed use this forum ...
Please start another forum if you want to (@ eazyboard etc) and leave this forum for IMMIGRATION issues.
If you use this forum then every mean person with dirt tongues can spoil this board..

Good Luck to all

I have seen similar language used by Gayathri too....

But in any case I do not support using such language in this board. Everyone has right to post but no foul lang please.

Yes, Mine is Approved (140 CP)

Hey Friends,
This guy \'kick-despos-butt\' posted this message on Dec18th. But My GC approved on the 17th. I was waiting for this guys response. My husband\'s Case also approved.

PD: 10/99, RD 02/01, ND 02/01, 140 CP

This may be a good news for all the Rapidigm CP victims. Thanks to all the good guys in this board.

I know how to respond to \'kick-despos-butt\'. He could have used his actual user name. Hope he got his Receipt by this time. He filed 485 papers on 10/23 and expected his Receipt in the same week. So I don\'t want to respond to his message.

All the other Rapidigm and other guys, wishing you good luck. Your cases also will be approved soon. Thanks guys.

I do not see foul language in her postings..Rapidigmus!! (All messages pasted)

Rapidigm "I-140 CP Victims" get together at this forum !!!
Gayathri - 09:42pm Dec 14, 2001 EST

We have seen many cases where 140 approved in CP and 485 filed for AOS. In my case I didn\'t ask them to do that. The great "supervisor" at that time (Now not with Rapidigm!) can also answer this message.

Many consultants are suffering because of this. There may be a Rapidigm Management decison or Supervisor\'s irresponsibility in all these cases. At least let us join together in this forum and respond. This should be helpful for new guys in Rapidigm as well as a relief for the victims.

PD: 10/99, RD: 02/01, ND: 02/01 (140 is in India)
------------------------------------------------------

3.1 Call NVC with your 140 Receipt
Posted By: Gayathri 12/16/01 10:24 PM
(#5 of 11)
As far as I know, you may Check NVC automated message. If your case is filed in CP, it may say like file has been send to respective consulate in your home country.
I met atleast 4 more guys with smilar situation. None of them requested for CP. Its not a clerical mistake as one of the paralegal admitted that it was their usual practice to check the CP option for everybody. But later they stoped that. I don\'t want to prove this with evidence. But this is a fact. Only thing is it may delay your greencard for few more months.

----------------------------------------------------------------

5. Yes Its my turn now...Your\'s will be soon..
Posted By: Gayathri 12/20/01 8:00 PM
(#11 of 11)
Hey Friends,
My husband\'s Case also approved.
PD: 10/99, RD 02/01, ND 02/01, 140 CP
This may be a good news for all the Rapidigm CP victims. Thanks to all the good guys in this board. I know it is difficult to be patient. But don\'t worry yours is next. Keep checking this site. Good luck to all.

---------------------------------------------------------
One should not try be smart just to be different / support someone indirectly .... Rapidigmus!!

Ethically, no body has a right to post messages which are not relevant to Topic of the board/thread.
[Ofcourse, including my reply! Ha Ha Ha!!]
----------------------------------------------------------------------