Garden City NY, Interview/Oath

choyty

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Haven't heard anything recently from you guys. I know there are lot of people from Garden City, NY. Please share your recent "interview/oath" time line/date, & experience. That's that the only way to find out how fast or slow things are moving here. Thanks.

My friends wife went for interview in garden city office first week of this month. and she got her oath letter in 11 days in her hands. and she has oath in first week of NOV.

fast huh.???? BUT thats only for females....since no name check has to be done on females after interview.

Another female also got her oath within 15 days after interview... in same garden city office...

and for me, i had interview in garden city as well in first week of july and more than 3 months and no oath letter for me...

Shaky,
Correct me if I am wrong, I thought you had requested to change your name, and that may be causing all this delay in your case. Which shouldn't be the case in anyaway, but hey we are dealing with BCIS what do you expect? Wish you all the best. Thanks.

YUP

yes thats right , i have requested a name change...

its almost 4 months since my interview.

I went to my local office and put in an inquiry with the interviewer's name...now lets see if i will get any responce to that.