Garden City Interview -attention shaky

hm11

Registered Users (C)
Hi Shaky,
I know you are waiting for your Oath letter long time. I hope you get your letter soon. You mentioned in one of your posting that your friend's wife was interviewd recently at Garden City. Could you plz list her INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE and of course her timeline. Thanks & Good luck to you.

hm11

she had a simple case. 5 years residency.

she says her interview was very brief, examiner asked her to produce his husband's tax returns since she does not work and she is house wife.examiner asked for last 3 years returns and she had them. other than that just normal question answers and she was asked only 5 questions from those test questions and she gave 4 answers right and one wrong . i guess it depends on examiner how many questions he/she wants to ask. because i was asked 7 questions and i gave all right answers.

in the end she got interview result saying..

The decesion cannot yet be made.

But she got oath letter in like 10 days or so.

comparing those results to mine....i dont know how BCIS things work.

Thank you Shaky. I agree that it all depends on your examiner.
Plus female applicants get their Oath letter fast. Good luck to you and plz keep us posted with your Oath news.
Thanks again :)

hm11 and Shaky

I agree it depends on your BCIS office but females DONOT get their OATH letters faster...

I can list here numerous cases where females citizenship applicants are treated in the same manner as male applicants!

4th month still wating for Oath...

My case is a simple straight case (PR for the last 6 1/2 years)... I don't understand why there is a delay...

beanzz:

Thats strange. I thought that female get Oath notification fast. Then OUR first assumption is right that it 'all depends on the examiner'.
By the way I know one female applicant who waited more than one year for Oath letter and finally a Congressman helped her. But I thought that was an exception.

Plz keep posted with your Oath notification. Good luck.

They do get faster because female applicants need not go through all the FBI checks. They have to gothrough only fingerprint checks.