Finally after long wait my I-485 has been approved on April 7, 2003

RD: Aug 2001
ND: 09/17/2001
FP: Sep 2002
RFP received by INS: 12/26/2002
AP:04/07/2003

My LIN# is LIN012675xxxx

Both myself and my wife got approved.

Thanks a lot to everyone for your support, and good luck to everyone who is waiting. I will update my Rupnet entry today.

Girish

Congratulations!!!

Did you call NSC often? How did you push your case? Thanks.

Your good news makes me feel that mine is close. My RD is 9/15/01 and my RFE was also submitted to NSC around 12/26/02.

Congratulations!!!

Somehow Your posting made me to check the status of my case and what a lucky day today. I found mine approved!!!

Once again Congrats!!!

xwyli: Last 4 - 6 weeks I have been calling NSC on 402-323-7830 number once a week. I even pointed out that the web site says 450-480 days, but it's more then 580 days and why my case is getting delayed? Last week I called them twice in a day and since they keep a log of all calls, the IIO was quiet upset with me for calling twice in a day. But I was loosing all my patience, and we definately have a right to ask about our case (Freedom of Information Act ack FOIA). Finally the IIO said that I will sent a CC note to the office incharge and ask for more details. This happened on late last thursday, and today finally it got approved.

My suggestion for all the pending Aug applicants is to keep calling them and remind them that your case is overdue. Sometimes, the adjusting office might forget about your case and the reminder might help.

Enough said.