G731C Reply Time

soin

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Anybody has experience of getting feedback from INS after filing G731C? How many days did it take to get a reply?

I have filed G731C for my wife's plastic card two months back, and haven't received a reply yet.

Any information will be appreciated.
soi

Anybody with Info on this, please reply

Please help with any info that you may have.

soi

what service center?

My wife did this for her physical GC too (in early Oct.) and did not get any response. Could you pls tell me what your service center is? She sent the form to Texas Service Center. Since most guys in TSC got their physical GC within a month after PP stamping, she is really worried about her card (PP stamped in early July this year).

Is there anyone out there in Texas Service Center who has the same situation/problem? Please inform.

G731C

California Service Center.

I guess your wife can try calling the Texas Service Center. Might help. I am planning the same.

Soi

G731 ----> Dustbin

I think INS just throws the G731's into the dustbin.
Guess we have to just wait patiently or if we have the time, call up INS (not that it will help)

soi

I got my GC 5-6 weeks after mailing G-731. Along with G-731 I wrote a letter about my case and attached buch of copies of whatever I thought was helpfull. I also made a few phone call to TSC. Non of which were of any help. They only added to the confussion as each time I called I would get a different response.