G-325A (Biographic Information Form)

xalidag

Registered Users (C)
I got a little confusion on this form. Basically, we need to file two G-325A forms along with I-130, one for the petitioner (my USC wife) and one for the beneficiary (me, husband married to a USC).

A set of the form is quadruplicated one page--four identical sheets. In the form, it says, "Submit all four pages of this form."

Basically, both my wife and I have to fill in those four identical pages respectively, so in total they will be eight pages--correct?

It's not like my wife and I fill in one sheet for each then send them along with two blank sheets--wrong?

Also, what is "File Number" at the right top corner of the sheet, starting with "A-"? Is this for the USCIS use?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Yap, you need to fill in and file all 8 pages - 2 sets of 4 pages each (4pages for you-applied with I-485 and 4 pages for your wife, applied to the I-130)
2. When you type in the first page the same data is automatically transfered to the other 3 pages. You need to sign & date all of them and check in the appropriate box - down left corner (in connection with what case you send G325A in your case AOS/130). It's a computer fill in form and you dont have to handwrite it
In no way you send blank sheets!!!!
3. Dont worry about the A # , file#. Since you are first time applicant you dont have such and you are assigned a file # / A# for the alien spouse upon receipt of your applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
rfe for g324a

since I have got RFE in the 485, I already have the A#, which I suppose will go in the File Number part.
there is one more column at the bottom which says, Alien Registration Number

can comeone pls. tell me what is this number?

I have a follow-up question. As the U.S. citizen petitioner, I need to fill out a G-325A for myself. Who should I put in the "Applicant" field at the bottom of each page? Is it me or my wife?

Thanks.

It is still a bit confusing. The i-130 states One for your andOne for your spouse , and the i-1485 states one for the person intending to adjust status. So that means 2 copies of 4pages for the first form(8 total) and 1 copy of 4 pages for the second form? Is that right?

willinghope said:
It is still a bit confusing. The i-130 states One for your andOne for your spouse , and the i-1485 states one for the person intending to adjust status. So that means 2 copies of 4pages for the first form(8 total) and 1 copy of 4 pages for the second form? Is that right?

Willinghope,
If you file I-130 and I-485 concurrently, then only two sets (4 pages for you and 4 pages for your spouse) are needed. There is a reason for so many copies.
If you file I-485 along with approved I-130, then the GC applicant must fill another set of G-325A for him/her.

bigclaw said:
I have a follow-up question. As the U.S. citizen petitioner, I need to fill out a G-325A for myself. Who should I put in the "Applicant" field at the bottom of each page? Is it me or my wife?
Thanks.

Bigclaw,
Applicant/Petitioner is the person who files the immigration application/petition.

When you file I-130 you petition for your alien spouse. You are the applicant for that purpose and your G-325A set should have your name, your biographic information and your signature.
When your wife files I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, she is petitioning for the Green Card, for herself. She should file G-325A with her name, her biographic information and her signature on a bottom of all 4 pages.