Fyi

jjsni

Registered Users (C)
About 6-7 weeks ago I called and was told they were going to give me Intent to deny notice (RD Aug and ND Sept). The reason seems maintaining status. I told IIO at the time that I don\'t feel I have problem with the status, but was told I would get notice in 1-2 month. After four weeks from the first conversation I called again and was told supervisor was reviewing my files since I complain about status issue.(I am nor sure if it is a standard precedure for supervisors to review the Intent to Deny case or just because I copmplained.) I was also told that they are going to mail the notice in 5 to 10 days. Last Friday I received the notice (they mailed on last Monday).

I sent response yesterday (Wed). It was requsting for proof of maitaining valid status.

It seems everything is pretty in line with the time they gave. This is just to help you for information and understanding the process.

same situ

please search "dasse" or "princeofpersia".
We both are in the same situation.
let\'s keep posted.

No Title

Yes , i have been there, but not yet got out of this situation.
Please keep us posted , when you hear that your response was received (thru AVM or speaking to the IIO)
Dasse and me, both have sent our responses but haven\'t got confirmation that our responses were filed .