FYI to June RDs...Just Spoke to IIO

Tamizhan

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Just spoke to IIO. Case details : ( WAC-260-XXXXX ). RD : 06/12, ND : 08/17, FP Done Date : 10/30/2001. I already have EAD, AP. Last time when I spoke to IIO, about a month back, they told me that FPs are good and all agency checks are complete and waiting to be assigned.

Today the officer I spoke to said that my case is on Officer\'s desk as of yesterday ( 02/13/2002 ) and she confirmed the same for my wife\'s case too. She also confirmed that both the case\'s are in the same officer\'s desk and wished me Happy Valentines day.

Though we hear a lot about IIO giving misleading info, this info seems to be legitimate to me ( especially since I did my FPs as early as 10/30 ). Please comment on how far away am I from hearing good news.

Thanks and wish every one gets their approval soon.

Tamizhan

Lets hope you\'ll get it sooon...NEXT WEEK

Hi Tami,

Thanks
That was very good info.
I think you will get it by next week.

and I will get it in last week(RD JUNE 21)!!!

Good Luck

Tamizhan, Thanks for giving us the info.

Tamizhan,

As usual you are sharing the info. you know and thanks for keeping us posted..

Oops.. I started a new thread.. but here\'s my info..

Just talked with an IIO.. case is still waiting for a review.. not assigned to an officer yet!

link to earlier post: DesiInDistress "Talked to an IIO.." 2/14/02 5:49pm

WAC-01-256-XXXX
MD: 6/7/01
RD: 6/8/01
ND: 8/13/01
FP: 12/13/01
AVM: 1/9/02 ("...processing resumed...")
Status as of today(12/14/02): Same AVM, case isn\'t assigned to an officer yet!

You\'ll get in 1-3 weeks unless an RFE is issued

For me as per IIO, the case was assigned on a tuesday and it was approved the next tuesday. Good Luck!

I Got similar answer from IIO

I spoke to a very nice IIO today morning. My Case is assinged as of
yesterday and yesterday I was told it is being adjudicated. He was telling me that hopefully I might get the decision by next week or so
ND 8/21 Jan 17th Processing Resumed