FYI - online status changed after PP stamp

vipsha

Registered Users (C)
Receipt Number: wac01161xxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On August 12, 2003, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 160 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

My wife did PP stamping on 1st Aug at SFO and now the message has changed after long time, last time it was changed in Dec 2001 when our case got transferred from CSC to local office at SFO. It was never changed for FP or any other reason.

First message - We received your application for PR blah blah ...
Second message - We transferred your case to local blah blah ...
Third message - as above.

after PP stamped for my family on 07/07, i did not check the case status. when i got my PC this monday, i checked the online case status for my family. Following is the online messages

1. for my case (PC received on 08/11):

On August 5, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

2. for my wife and one of my son (PC not received)

On August 7, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

3. for my another son (PC not received):

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

although we did PP stamped at the same day, unlike I-485 process, our files did not put together for the PC process.