FYI - I-485 denial

No..I-94 and 6th year expired on the sameday

No..I-94 and 6th year expired on the sameday....But we applied for 7th year extension 5 months before our I-94 expired.

Similar situation

Posted this message few months ago, my I485 got approved, help me understand how these new developments would effect my wife's case.

1, In US with Company A visa and applied for transfer to company B
2, Left the country and while out of country H1B transfer approved.
3, Returned using Company A visa (I94 issued at port of entry till may'01)
4, Recieved papers from new employer with I94 valied till sep'03
5, Applied H1b extension in Aug'03
6, Applied I485 in Nov'03 (GC Lawyer noticed that she might be out of status from the time I94 given at port of entry expired May'01)
7, H1B extension approved after an RFE
8, RFE issued on her I485:
"Provide evidence to prove status from may'01 to date."
9, Lawyer responded making an aurgument that since her H1B extension in approved after due delebration into her status it should be assumed as a nuncpronc case and hence elegible for her I485.
10, My I485 approved 01 Aug'05 and wifes still pending.

Regards,
crk321

crk321 said:
Posted this message few months ago, my I485 got approved, help me understand how these new developments would effect my wife's case.

1, In US with Company A visa and applied for transfer to company B
2, Left the country and while out of country H1B transfer approved.
3, Returned using Company A visa (I94 issued at port of entry till may'01)
4, Recieved papers from new employer with I94 valied till sep'03
5, Applied H1b extension in Aug'03
6, Applied I485 in Nov'03 (GC Lawyer noticed that she might be out of status from the time I94 given at port of entry expired May'01)
7, H1B extension approved after an RFE
8, RFE issued on her I485:
"Provide evidence to prove status from may'01 to date."
9, Lawyer responded making an aurgument that since her H1B extension in approved after due delebration into her status it should be assumed as a nuncpronc case and hence elegible for her I485.
10, My I485 approved 01 Aug'05 and wifes still pending.

Regards,
crk321

My spouse was working for Company A, left USA and came back on AP, then a Transfer to Company B filed before she left USA was approved after she came back. She is currently working for Company B.

What is her standing now? She has EAD but never used it.