FYI about March (Please keep this thread as no-nonsense)

sprathik

Registered Users (C)
I called IIO today. She told that INS is working on Mar 1 RD cases (based on RD) and my case will be assigned to an officer shortly. Later, surprisingly, she told him that it may take upto 3 months for the officer to make a desicion on the case. I could not understand this 3 month part. To my knowlede all feb\'01 cases within my friend-circle (this could be a tiny sample to generalize) are approved.
Why should it take 3 months after assigned to an officer?

(I know for sure that when one of my friends with feb\'00 RD called INS last month, he was told that his case was about to be assigned to an officer. He got the approval within 2 weeks from that conversation.)

It\'s only UP TO 3 months

Remember, there do have some unlucky people still haven\'t been approved when they filed their 485 in Jan or even back to last Dec, no RFE, just no info. (You still can find such discussions around.)

So don\'t worry about anything UP TO ..., it\'s not equal to something usual. And the IIOs always tell you the longest waiting time for their own insurance.

Thats correct

It is just \'UPTO 3 months\', not the actual 3 months. It could be less or it could be more than 3 months depending on the individual officer
I hope, you will be posting your approval announcement with next 2 weeks.

Good Luck

In my opinion

it won\'t take that long, normally. It is only because IIO hte to receive too many calls from so many sensitive concerning guys. Like some body posted here about they were asked not to call back in XX weeks...
Let us all be patient and I bet we all will hit the "...approved..." from AVM in the next few days.

Immitracker has a March Approval ND 3/9,RD 3/2....brace up guys

It seems for most of the March approvals will see Christmas and New Years!
Congratulations to AKM,his ND was 3/2/00 ,so it is inching forward.
have a nice day everybody !!