Future permanent job offer Vs Offer letter

jksongc

Registered Users (C)
How is "future permanent job offer letter" different from the "Actual Offer letter" ?

I have read many times in this thread that when invoking AC21 & joining a new company, one should be requesting for future permanent job offer letter?

Does the Offer letter from new company detailing the title & annual salary will not be good enough in invoking AC21? I'm little confused?

Please advice?

Thank You.

GC is about future job. So the language of the letter should sound- we will offer permanent job to so-n-so after GC.
However- a current job offer stating- we are hereby employing and will continue to employ so-n-so after GC is the almost the same.
HTH

Job offer letter

Hi,

I am planning to notify BCIS about my job change under AC-21. One of the document to be provided with this application is the new job offer letter. Since my (previous) company was closing the office where I was working, I had accepted a job offer well before 180 days of the I-485 application at another place. Would there be a problem in providing such a job offer letter (since it indicates that my intent to change the job was before 180 days) or should I ask for a new offer letter that is dated after the 180 days deadline. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

You need not necessarily include the original offer letter. Just get a new EVL letter- exclude the joining date.
HTH